OBS donation do not appears, in chat and in activity feed

mali3x

Compare too streamlabs obs, OBS don't show me donation in the activity feed and i find it really annoying since if i miss it, its a bit complicated to read the message again. I only get the alerts on my screen but that it. Nothing in feed and even my bot dont send a message when someone tip, like it does with someone following or subing ect.. I also try to look up on the forum here or on Youtube and haven't found anything.
There's also no button on the feed's filter for donation. I send a attachement for that and also one for the bot saying a message when someone follow,subs ect. in case you didn't understand what I means
I will wait for a answers, thx you for taking time to read this and answers me
Have a good day :)

Attachments

• obs 1.png
    obs 1.png
    16 KB · Views: 388
  • obs 2.png
    obs 2.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 392

PaiSand

You need to connect to an overlay service like the one you are using in the second image.
OBS don't show this, it's a third party app. Even Twtich, Youtube or other streaming services don't show donations unless you link the app you're using for it. You need to add custom docks pointing to the activity feed on the service of your choice to show it.

Last edited:

koliune

You need to connect to an overlay service like the one you are using in the second image.
OBS don't show this, it's a third party app. Even Twtich, Youtube or other streaming services don't show donations unless you link the app you're using for it. You need to add custom docks pointing to the activity feed on the service of your choice to show it.
can u explain how to do that?