Obs Doesn't capture Vseeface?

HeruUWU

Well, I'm a vtuber xd and everything was fine but suddenly obs stopped capturing the app i use for vtubing, And idk what to do, i use game capture for it, it doesn't work with window capture, it Never show except if i create a new game capture, it captures it but only for 1 sec then it freezes and when i hide it i don't see anymore, i don't know what to do
Log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/8K4nEUK1EFe0PdUV

PapaOrion

Pleasee :) Im streaming with virtual camera of Vseeface and it takes a lot of cpu
I've tried 3 different versions of OBS and 2 different versions of VSeeFace and doesn't seem to help at all, still the same thing, game capture then immediately freezes, i'm starting to think it might be an issue with my computer itself, might have to reinstall windows, but as you can imagine i don't want to do that

HeruUWU

I've tried 3 different versions of OBS and 2 different versions of VSeeFace and doesn't seem to help at all, still the same thing, game capture then immediately freezes, i'm starting to think it might be an issue with my computer itself, might have to reinstall windows, but as you can imagine i don't want to do that
Lol, something is clearly wrong. But i dont think is windows tho. this happend to me out of nothing. rip.

HeruUWU

Yeah, I updated OBS Studio and it just broke, not even the older versions are working for me
Do u have Msi afterburned? I LITERALLY JUST CLOSED THE APLICATION (I always have that for temperatues) AND VSEEFACE JUST WANTED TO WORK :) Or idk, Its something you have open

PapaOrion

Do u have Msi afterburned? I LITERALLY JUST CLOSED THE APLICATION (I always have that for temperatues) AND VSEEFACE JUST WANTED TO WORK :) Or idk, Its something you have open
I do indeed have msi afterburner, it usually has problems with quake champions were it won't launch it, i was going to accept the fact its broken and just not use my 3d model and use my PNG instead, but i tried it and i had to run both Vseeface and OBS Studio in admin and it worked, i thank you so so much for that it just seems that something about overlays breaks everything, but nonetheless i wouldn't have ever thought of that and i thank you a metric ton for that

Despairington

I do indeed have msi afterburner, it usually has problems with quake champions were it won't launch it, i was going to accept the fact its broken and just not use my 3d model and use my PNG instead, but i tried it and i had to run both Vseeface and OBS Studio in admin and it worked, i thank you so so much for that it just seems that something about overlays breaks everything, but nonetheless i wouldn't have ever thought of that and i thank you a metric ton for that
You just saved my life yo!
I couldn't stream for months!
Apparently just opening Vseeface and OBS as administrator solved it! WOW!

angeldart

Literally RivaTunner was the problem. just close that program. O if you just want to keep rivatuner opened to see your Cpu stats, just enter in settings of Rivatunner and turn off all the detections.