OBS does not see AV Voice Changer Diamond (9.5) as audio input

Kirin37456

I have followed every tutorial I could find, which all say that in OBS, through File > Settings > Audio > Mic/Auxillery Audio, there should be a "Microphone" named AV Voice Changer (or something along those lines), but in the drop-down menu I can only see the options Default, Disable, and my headset-mic (Sennheiser Communication Audio).

Apps are allowed to access the microphone globally (I made sure in my settings on Windows 10).

There should be no issues with the Voice Changer itself (And if the problem is the voice changer, I don't expect help with that. I've already contacted their support, still waiting for their answer). But as a side note, I have also tried turning it on/off, read through every support tutorial on the producer's website and followed them, but by every tutorial (including some from other websites) I should be seeing the virtual driver as an audio input. I have the full bought license of the program, running version 9.5.33.

Both OBS and AV are up to date. I have reinstalled both OBS and AV. I have restarted my PC and tried starting them in different orders. But in no drop-down menu or any audio input settings anywhere (I also tried going through Sources and Properties) does OBS seem to see/recognize the virtual driver. Recording purely audio with AV itself works, but I don't know if that's much information.

I also know that it has worked sometime before in the past, though potentially I was running different versions of either program? It definitly worked, and I was able to set OBS audio input as the virtual AV microphone.

Log file is here: https://obsproject.com/logs/IaY-0p-0A0Hwq1W6

for what it's worth. AV was on and running during the start of OBS. I can't think of anything else I can do to make this issue more solvable, but if there's any other information I should provide, I'll try my best. It would be helpful to know if OBS even sees AV at all, or if it does see it but disregard it for some reason.

I've honestly spent hours searching these forums and going through google with every word combination of my issue possible, but it just seems too niche or too rarely encountered, because I've not found it anywhere (surprisingly, since AV seems to be the best considered voice changer out there).

Help much appreciated!