OBS crashing while streaming (AMD AVC Codec)

RoaKoth

Hello! My situation is a bit weird. I use AMF AVC GPU custom codec for AMD. And last time when I turn on my stream and usually passes 10 or more minutes (every time different time. for example problem can appear on first 10 minutes or only after 1 hour of streaming) my windows crashing. It looks like my computer hangs on 1 picture and I can do nothing with it. Picture doesn't change, my monitors keep on with last picture before crash and I can't even turn off my computer through Windows buttons. Only press shut down button on my motherboard and run it again. Previous times it could also crash my GPU Driver, but somehow reading this Forum and Reddit I solved my problem. Also OBS in some cases can crash itself without any damage for system. It's kinda when I'm streaming and it's closing itself at a random time.
Additional info: When I just installed custom AMF AVC GPU codec for my AMD card to stream with better quality all worked pretty well, but when I decided to change my Minimum and Maximum Frame QP to custom settings this problem have started to appear. I tried to return settings back, but that time nothing changed and Windows crashes keep appear while I start streaming with OBS. Without OBS all games running fine.
I have 1 Gbps internet and I tested different Frame QP parameters for me and I've found that for my case using MAX Frame QP for value 38 is the best, because using lower parameters cause black screen on my Twitch after a while.

My Specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (4.2 Ghz overclock)
Gigabyte B550M DS3H (rev 1.7)
G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB 3200 Mhz (overclock to 3600 Mhz 16-19-21-36)
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT (Core 1900 Mhz, MEM 1800 MHz)

All my overclocks working well. When I'm not streaming all games and programs working without any crashes or issues. Tested lots of times.
Hoping that I've attached correct log file out of the dozens.
Please help! Thank you!

Attachments

• 2024-05-30 15-06-25.txt
    83.9 KB · Views: 24