OBS crashes when I minimize the window

Gogo

Hi,

I am on the 27.0.1 version of OBS and I have one particular issue that has been bugging me for quite some time now.

Whenever I minimize OBS' window, it closes by itself and has to be launched again for some reason. I do not have this issue with my laptop (which uses the same version), but it will still systematically happen on my main computer.

To be more specific, OBS will automatically crash whenever I click the minimize button at the top right corner of the window, or when I click on it on the task bar while it is on fullscreen mode, or when I click on that small button at the right end of the task bar (the one that gets you back to your desktop). In short, OBS crashes evey time I try to minimize it, no matter how. I have tried to uninstall it and reinstall it without any luck.

When this happens, as I try to open it again, a small window says that the software is already running (and is indeed still active in the background when I check the task manager). However, OBS is still closed and has to be relaunched every time.

Any idea on how to solve this problem? I can not count how many times I have closed it on accident because of this and it can get really annoying...

My log file, in case it is useful: https://obsproject.com/logs/Z-F6JX5zGBxJWZMv