OBS crashes on startup, I'm out of ideas

Cyben_X

Hey all! I'm really at the end of my rope with this, nothing seems to be working.

For the past couple months, I've tried to install OBS a handful of times, and every single time, it gives me the old "Woops, OBS has crashed!" message when I try to start it up. That's... it. I have no ideas on what's causing it, but I have the error log at least.

Any help would be massively appreciated, I'm pretty desperate.

Attachments

• Crash 2022-01-23 09-42-52.txt
    49.1 KB · Views: 37

nitzuhage

its the update in OBS Studio version 27, there its a update for WIN11 inside this crash the PC every time.
i use agine only the OBS Studio 16.1.1 and have no Problems more, but if i again use OBS Studio ver. 27 oder higher, its chrash agine

paul211b

Hey all! I'm really at the end of my rope with this, nothing seems to be working.

For the past couple months, I've tried to install OBS a handful of times, and every single time, it gives me the old "Woops, OBS has crashed!" message when I try to start it up. That's... it. I have no ideas on what's causing it, but I have the error log at least.

Any help would be massively appreciated, I'm pretty desperate.
I have the same issue. Every since i updated past 27.0.1 it now crashes every time. It's very frustrating and no one seems to be able to fix it.

paul211b

Fixed it. The issue is with the onboard Intel driver. I had a Intel 650. Once this was updated OBS no longer crashes on startup.