Obs Crashed because of the audio capture window pluging, and I can't get it to work properly

hachi225

I have been streaming for about a week or so, and I wanted to play some music but have it not play in the video posted on twitch, thing is, it started to crash a LOT and I have no idea what to do, there doesn't seems to be any pluging that I can use as alternative... so... yeah... I will attach the last couple crashes, to see if I missed something else? but really, I need help :C

Attachments

• Crash 2024-05-26 20-27-09.txt
    126.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Crash 2024-05-26 20-34-33.txt
    124.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Crash 2024-05-26 20-39-14.txt
    136 KB · Views: 11

PaiSand

A log file from the moment (please only one) the issue happens is needed.
Make sure any plugin you added is updated and compatible with the version of OBS you're using. Make sure the GPU driver is up to date. Make sure Windows is up to date.

hachi225

A log file from the moment (please only one) the issue happens is needed.
Make sure any plugin you added is updated and compatible with the version of OBS you're using. Make sure the GPU driver is up to date. Make sure Windows is up to date.
Ah sorry! didin't kno, well I just checked the updates, there was an update from my graphic card so I hope that helps, other than that it was fine...? the sound pluging is from 2 years ago and there's no alternative as far as I am aware... https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/win-capture-audio.1338/ is that one.

As for the log, here, I will attach it with the respective crash

Attachments

• 2024-05-26 20-38-37.txt
    15 KB · Views: 11
  • Crash 2024-05-26 20-39-14.txt
    136 KB · Views: 9

Harold

Per-program audio capture was integrated since the plugin was last updated, although the integrated functions aren't as feature-complete, you can link window and game capture sources to also have their associated audio captured.