OBS Black screen with Game capture for CS:GO HELP

casperboy

I am trying OBS for the first time. I tried using the game capture for CS:GO. It only shows a black screen. I tried fixes like setting compatibility mode, running with administration, installing the previous versions, disabling NVIDIA overlay - nothing works. However, if I check the source properties right after I ALT+TAB out of the game it shows a still image of the game but nothing was recorded or streamed! Please help.

I can record using the Display Capture options but as I changed my resolution to 4:3 instead of 16:9 in-game, it appears all distorted.

This is my configuration: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/HaINdFiv1GWha8mtFmn3S4r

Attachments

• Screenshot_17.png
    Screenshot_17.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 244
  • Screenshot_18.png
    Screenshot_18.png
    528.9 KB · Views: 252
  • Screenshot_19.png
    Screenshot_19.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 232
  • 2020-06-09 22-41-45.txt
    126.2 KB · Views: 81

MissedMe

yeah csgo made a new update where 3rd party files cant be used and game capture isn't allowed try display capture and if you know hot to record 4:3 stretched would be appreciated

cockgravy

yeah csgo made a new update where 3rd party files cant be used and game capture isn't allowed try display capture and if you know hot to record 4:3 stretched would be appreciated
just right click your display capture in the source list and go to the transform setting and set it to stretch to screen, if you havent found out how to yet

Hellmann

I know its been a while but thank you gravy, i´ve been trying to figure this sh*t out all day long. All i found where self serving assho*es explaining how stretched anything looked like a*s, explaining nothing- so i just want to thank you for helping me out.