Question / Help OBS acting fine but stream has cut out!

findzy

Hay guys,

So my issue is as follows, OBS is running smoothly on both PC's.. I run an NDI setup without a capture card but my stream cuts out with no warning... The only reason I find out is because I run the stream on my TV to check quality and see that I'm suddenly not live. I then hit stop streaming on OBS and the button jams on 'stopping stream'... I've tried reinstalling with no fix. As i said before... OBS is acting fine... even after it's cut out.. it says I'm live with 0 dropped frames and I have 0 network issues (as far as I am aware, I have a nutty good internet but then.. I don't know much when it comes to network)

Any ideas on what my issue could be? :)
I'm welcome to any ideas, pretty desperate here.. I've dealt with stream/obs issues before and have got quite handy at fixing them.... till this bugger of a problem turned up :'(

Many thanks to anyone with ideas <3

Findzy

1st logfile is the data from just after I restarted my stream after having the issue, the 2nd logfile is prior to the 1st.. if that makes sense ^^

Attachments

• 2019-03-02 12-12-59.txt
    12.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 2019-03-02 12-12-51.txt
    11.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

findzy

I have updated my windows in the hope of fixing this issue... will update after next stream tonight <3