Nutty's Official OBS Commander - NOOBS CMDR

Nutty's Official OBS Commander - NOOBS CMDR 1.0.3

nuttylmao

nuttylmao submitted a new resource:

Nutty's Official OBS Commander - NOOBS CMDR - A simple tool for creating OBS macros

NOOBS CMDR - Nutty's Official OBS Commander
NOOBS CMDR is a tool for creating OBS Studio macros. This tool will allow you to script macros in OBS to do things like changing scenes, toggling sources on/off, showing/hiding filters, controlling audio levels and much more. Scripts are saved as simple batch script and/or visual basic script files, which you can then execute using whatever you want - e.g. Stream Deck, Touch Portal, Lioranboard, Voice Attack etc. Basically, if...

Read more about this resource...

Spliffrite

Stream Deck doesn't seem to want to run the .bat file. Is there a workaround. When button pressed, no action happens. When file opened manually, works like a charm.

nuttylmao

Stream Deck doesn't seem to want to run the .bat file. Is there a workaround. When button pressed, no action happens. When file opened manually, works like a charm.
You will need to restart Stream Deck after the first installation of OBSCommand.

bxm83

I'm getting this every time I test run a test command. Also, this is awesome. There are a few things that I've been trying to do that this will help me out with. I'm a high school teacher trying to make my online classes not suck to watch and your videos have been amazing at helping with that. Im really looking forward to your keyboard video. I've got a keypad that I rigged up with keymapper to run OBS commands. Now I need to see if I can rig it up to run NOOBS CMDR so I can do things like toggle the monitor audio on my waiting room music.

screengrab.png

prantikv

Thanks for the program. I have only one request though, Making this as software that also works without streamdeck. So for people like me who do not own a stream deck, there could be a keybinding, so when the binding is pressed the related .vsb or .bat file is opened and commands are executed.

I assume we can currently do this using HID macros and NoobsCMDR. But if this was built in would be awesome.

VeryKross

Thanks for the program. I have only one request though, Making this as software that also works without streamdeck. So for people like me who do not own a stream deck, there could be a keybinding, so when the binding is pressed the related .vsb or .bat file is opened and commands are executed.

I assume we can currently do this using HID macros and NoobsCMDR. But if this was built in would be awesome.

Consider using Touch Portal - then you can use it from your phone [no StreamDeck] and you gain a bunch of other functionality. Excellent (and very cheap) option.

hazonku

Nutty is amazing & this is going to be a game changer when I hook it up to Voice Attack & my more complex effects! Thank you Nutty!

MiseryOne

I really like the simplicity of Noobscmdr and how fast it works.

At the moment I only have 1 problem there, that isnt working as it should.

Audio does not list my microphone named "Mic", even when I rename it. It lists all other audio sources. If I manually type in "Mic" and ignore the fact that it does not show in the drop down, it works. So it can access it, somehow just does not like to show it.

As a recommendation I would recommend exporting in *.cmd and *.vbs instead of bat and vbs.

Great Work, I love it and am converting all my streamdeck multi actions into noobs cmds

bxm83

OK, so I have this working with a spare keyboard and HIDMacros really well. There is a slight delay (about 1 sec) from keyboard press to action, but I'll take it. I just wish OneNote wouldnt take over my HIDMacros keyboard control. Other apps work just fine, but when OneNote is in focus, HIDMacros doesn't get to see the extra keyboard presses first. Im hoping Nutty mentions this in the upcoming video he mentioned. (And yes its running in admin mode.)

ad1562

At the moment I only have 1 problem there, that isnt working as it should.

Audio does not list my microphone named "Mic", even when I rename it. It lists all other audio sources. If I manually type in "Mic" and ignore the fact that it does not show in the drop down, it works. So it can access it, somehow just does not like to show it.

I replicated the same issue, and I believe the issue occurs when you place an audio source within a group. In my case, NOOBS CMDR doesn't see the audio source while its within a group, and if I drag the audio source out of the group, then NOOBS CMDR sees it once again.

The workaround you mentioned - namely, manually typing the audio source's name - works for me as well.

Whizard20

Hi people.. I am a noob working with Noobs Cmdr and have a question :
in some scenes I have Motion.. which with "normal" hotkeys I can activate (Forward, Backward)
1620583858150.png

How do i incorporate that in Cmdr?? (looked up and down but could not find it)
THNX in advance

I've been wondering if it's possible to use the custom section to call certain hotkeys. If so would someone give me a hint on what it would look like to do so? I would assume it require some prior knowledge of how OBS Websocket works. I've been digging around a ton but can't find single thing on the command to trigger a hotkey through Websocket.

ad1562

Hi people.. I am a noob working with Noobs Cmdr and have a question :
in some scenes I have Motion.. which with "normal" hotkeys I can activate (Forward, Backward)
View attachment 70934
How do i incorporate that in Cmdr?? (looked up and down but could not find it)
THNX in advance
and
I've been wondering if it's possible to use the custom section to call certain hotkeys. If so would someone give me a hint on what it would look like to do so? I would assume it require some prior knowledge of how OBS Websocket works. I've been digging around a ton but can't find single thing on the command to trigger a hotkey through Websocket.

Hey, you can use the following Custom Command within NOOBS CMDR:

/command=TriggerHotkeyByName,hotkeyName="[REGISTERED-NAME-OF-HOTKEY]"

The tricky part may be figuring out the name under which your desired hotkey is registered in OBS. Perhaps someone else can help with that part.

In any case, replace [REGISTERED-NAME-OF-HOTKEY] with the corresponding value.