Nutty's Official OBS Commander - NOOBS CMDR

Nutty's Official OBS Commander - NOOBS CMDR 1.0.3

and

Hey, you can use the following Custom Command within NOOBS CMDR:

/command=TriggerHotkeyByName,hotkeyName="[REGISTERED-NAME-OF-HOTKEY]"

The tricky part may be figuring out the name under which your desired hotkey is registered in OBS. Perhaps someone else can help with that part.

In any case, replace [REGISTERED-NAME-OF-HOTKEY] with the corresponding value.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zephyrium

Is there a way to Toggle filters? say Audio? i see show and hide but would like to toggle at the touch of a button. or if anyone knows the CMD line for it that would even work.

koben307

Hey, great tool. But after a few tries and trying to configure my enviromentvariables, noob cmdr doesn‘t start anymore.

anybody with a solition?

thx

cheddargt

Hey guys! When trying to run the .vbs file, I get the following error message:

1623860023969.png

Does anyone know what might be the cause of this? Thanks!

Attachments

• 1623859986149.png
    1623859986149.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 45

cheddargt

Hey guys! When trying to run the .vbs file, I get the following error message:

View attachment 72309

Does anyone know what might be the cause of this? Thanks!

Update: I had to add the full path to OBSCommand.exe
How it was: WshShell.Run "OBSCommand.exe..."
How it is now: WshShell.Run "D:/Twitch/STREAMDECK/NOOBSCMDR/OBSCommand/OBSCommand.exe...

Then it worked :)

nuttylmao

nuttylmao updated Nutty's Official OBS Commander - NOOBS CMDR with a new update entry:

NOOBS CMDR V1.0.3

New Additions
  • Added a confirmation dialog if testing StreamCommand (thanks to kphillpotts)
  • Added support for media controls
  • Fixed bug where delays would be appear inaccurate for non English regions
  • Updated "Install Successful" message to inform user to restart Stream Deck, Lioranboard, Touch Portal etc. before executing NOOBS CMDR scripts
  • Added a donate button (Gimme dat money son)

Read the rest of this update entry...

casanovaxgraves

I changed my websocket password and now my HIDmacros will not work. Any ideas on how you fix this? It works with authentication turned off, but will not work with it on. Please help or direct me to the proper place for help.

JaySJ_

Honestly loving the program just one simple question for all you coders out there, is there a command that I can put in to change the dimensions of my output? If so it would be the last step to making everything in my stream deck automatic.

aquasmarine

I'm getting this every time I test run a test command. Also, this is awesome. There are a few things that I've been trying to do that this will help me out with. I'm a high school teacher trying to make my online classes not suck to watch and your videos have been amazing at helping with that. Im really looking forward to your keyboard video. I've got a keypad that I rigged up with keymapper to run OBS commands. Now I need to see if I can rig it up to run NOOBS CMDR so I can do things like toggle the monitor audio on my waiting room music.

View attachment 65759
I keep getting this as well, I guess I'll turn notifications off, but would prefer a different solution.

megavapor

im need simple change the title live before initiate, im use .bat to start and stop stream automate, via scheduletask , its work, but im need change one by one the titles and midia in youtube, hard job...
need comand to add .bat change title
or change title in open obs, im use (start /d "D:\youtube\obs mega1\bin\64bit" obs64.exe --portable --scene "a" --collection "1" --startstreaming --minimize-to-tray)
or obs script to change title schedule, from list titles ramdom
please sugestions thanks

rkatsushiro

So... OBS update 28 kinda broke Noobs CMDR. It disconnected from my OBS and any attempt to reconnect to OBS just freezes NoobsCMDR until I force close it from task manager. A quick look at the Youtube comments confirms the same thing. I don't know if Nutty checks up on this from time to time but if you're reading this but if he is... Please help us. You're our only hope.

RektSkeletonOBS

I am having an issue currently. I setup a source toggle for my face tracker, but whenever I click it, it does run but then it switches to my 4th scene. I ran the command through NOOBS CMDR and the same issue occurs, so it's a NOOBS CMDR issue. Any fix? If I find one I'll post it here but otherwise I'm stuck without a good toggle for my camera.