Now playing music for spotify / itunes / winamp on stream.

enemy2k

To the Developer:

I've been using Snip for a few weeks now. I originally used it with Winamp but I recently got Spotify Premium so I switched to that. And wow, it works amazingly well! The album art feature is amazing and I have incorporated that into my stream. Thank you for including the "Large" option for Spotify album art, the higher rez looks nice. Thank you for Snip!

P.S. Are any new features in the works for Snip or is it pretty much done feature wise?

BUG REPORT: Album Artwork for Spotify doesn't work for me unless I have the "Save Artwork" checked. Any idea why this is?

Last edited:

Smackii

Hello guys i would love and reply on this ! Im new to all this and i really want to use this program but when i try to open it it doesnt happen anything i double click and everything. still nothing happens. ive tried running as admin but still nothing happens !!!

Lau1187

Hello guys i would love and reply on this ! Im new to all this and i really want to use this program but when i try to open it it doesnt happen anything i double click and everything. still nothing happens. ive tried running as admin but still nothing happens !!!

It is probably running, but minimized in your tray. Click "show hidden icons" on your task bar, it should be there (the icon is a blue circle).

Korlian

I just found this the other day, neat little program! Is there any chance of adding a space after the track or something? When I have it set to ARTIST - SONG NAME and that part is scrolling and hence repeating. The song name goes directy into the artist name. It now looks like this: ARTIST - SONG NAMEARTIST - SONG NAMEARTIST - SONGNAME

Also, track history, is it possible to reverse the order?

ThisPerson

Hi there, I don't know if it's been brought up before… But when I use iTunes radio Snip is able to get the title and artist however very rarely does the album art save. If I'm listening to an ad that pops up the image for the ad will be captured, but the songs don't have their artwork in Snip.

Last edited:

ThisPerson

I played music a while ago and the footage got muted so no use for me.
We'll depending on where you stream is where you get muted. Twitch only mutes archived footage from what I know of. So as long as you are streaming I'm pretty sure you don't get muted. If you want to record your broadcast just use obs to record and stream.

Jimieo

I'm struggling with one thing. There isn't a gap between the song title and Artist(s)

ex: Approaching Nirvana & Big Giant Circles - Reboot

When I have this displaying and scrolling it scrolls like this:
Approaching Nirvana & Big Giant Circles - RebootApproaching Nirvana & Big Giant Circles - Reboot
Between the Reboot and Approaching there isn't a gap. I have tried adding one into Snip's settings, but it isn't accepting it.

Edit: This is with using winamp

Last edited:

Vagelis Stephanou

Hi, I just downloaded Snip. Is it possible to read the songs from two instances of Winamp? Just from the one that is currently playing, but from both in general.

Thank you!

ReztheDead

Hey I'm just wondering, will there be support for Windows Media Player? If there is I cant seem to get it to work.
Because I do not want to get winamp or spotify.

Drirr

Hi!

When I play song with the spotify, the sinp write: no tarck playing, but if I exit the spotify, it write is: soptify is no currently runnig.
So the snip is see the spotify, just the played songs no.

Do you have any idea?

(I can make a video, if u don't understand me, pls fck my english ^^)

Meydiem

Hi, since the last update of Spotify, Snip no longer works.

EDIT: Ok, Spotify released another update. That work now :D

Last edited:

GreyHart

Hi there, I've just started streaming and would love to use this program, but everytime I try to open it it crashes with index outside of array (or something) and forces me to quit. Any tips please?