Question / Help No Mic Audio

Tiny Bole

I haven't found any posts about microphone issues and I am sure there is a few, but I must have not looked hard enough, but I need some help. I have been through every setting possible and I cannot get OBS to capture any of my microphones audio. I have messed with windows settings and OBS settings. I know my mic is working because audacity records the audio and the "monitoring" bar works fine. I have reinstalled the software and nothing. I have searched the internet and all of the suggestions haven't helped at all, I am not sure if it is my computer or my microphone, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lee_Bo

I haven't found any posts about microphone issues and I am sure there is a few, but I must have not looked hard enough, but I need some help. I have been through every setting possible and I cannot get OBS to capture any of my microphones audio. I have messed with windows settings and OBS settings. I know my mic is working because audacity records the audio and the "monitoring" bar works fine. I have reinstalled the software and nothing. I have searched the internet and all of the suggestions haven't helped at all, I am not sure if it is my computer or my microphone, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Can you tell us what kind of microphone you are using and how it's connected to your computer?