No game capture audio on gaming pc

JohnFink

Hello, I’ve been attempting to stream with my second pc to play games while using my main pc to run stream labs obs, and upon doing this, the game capture audio is completely gone. I’ve tried messing with the audio settings on both pc’s and the stream labs audio settings and nothing works. I also have removed the game capture source, which is elgato capture card HD S60, and adding it back and still no game sound.
On the other hand, when streaming with Xbox, there is game volume. Confusion is very present and any help is welcome. Thank you.

konsolenritter

Although we are not supporting streamlabs please sit back and reconsider:
You get video and audio over hdmi from your gaming pc, isn't it?

So for active scene containing the Elgato the audio mixer should contain an audio track. Are the meters going?
When you are using the same elgato thing for the xbox, and there is sound,...

...then the issue must stick with your gaming pc, not the streaming one!
So check there if the audio playing in the game/windows settings is playing out its sound to the hdmi port.

JohnFink

Although we are not supporting streamlabs please sit back and reconsider:
You get video and audio over hdmi from your gaming pc, isn't it?

So for active scene containing the Elgato the audio mixer should contain an audio track. Are the meters going?
When you are using the same elgato thing for the xbox, and there is sound,...

...then the issue must stick with your gaming pc, not the streaming one!
So check there if the audio playing in the game/windows settings is playing out its sound to the hdmi port.

JohnFink

Thanks for the tip! I check it was actually my Razer headset that was causing the irritation. It was taking the place of the speaker and pushing out the elgato audio.

Hello. I have the same problem. Can anyone tell me how to fix a game audio that is out of sync everytime I record my game on Nintendo Switch? When I press record, it did record the game audio but, when I stop the recording and finish it, the video file that I record my game on Switch is out of Sync for the audio. However, when I close OBS, I can still hear the game audio coming from my PC even so OBS is not open. This is really strange. Can someone please tell me how to fix this small issue?

I have a 4K Ultra HD capture card.