No game audio with Elgato HD60 S+

I have an Elgato HD60 S+ and I can record and stream audio perfectly fine using the Elgato software.

However, when trying to do this with OBS, the video is capturing however no game audio is being picked up at all.

To note, I have the game audio coming out of my ps4 controller with y adapters that connect to the analog-in for the hd60 device.

I have tried adding an Audio Input Capture source for the hd60 device and changing the advanced audio so that it is set to "Monitor and Output" too.

I have no idea what to do from here now, please help?

Jan-Erik

I have the same problem. I use audio over HDMI but I guess the problem is the same. The only weird workaround I have found so far is to start the "Game Capture HD"-application, while that application is running I get audio from the HD60 S+, the moment I quite the application the sound is gone again. Also, if you're using analog you probably (in Game Capture HD) should select the option "With Analog Audio". This is very weird. I can get video from HD60 S+ without launching this app but not audio. Has anyone else seen this problem?