Newer versions "Issue" with alt+tab'ing

Maks220v

Hello! I'm posting almost the same post, as i had like 2 months ago. {sry for bad English.}

I'm streaming a game, called osu! often, and i need to resize a window of it in OBS. [Why? - Watch the image #1 below.]

And yes, i see many of you recommending me to just transform it by clicking "stretch to the fullscreen", but here is a thing - my monitor is not 16:9, but 5:4, so i need to transform it manualy, so i will not get any black bars/ultra stretched image.

I could transform it manualy, but EXACTLY at the moment im alt+tabing out of the game - the screen goes full black, and i can't even see the output by dragging my mouse cursor to it, because it has no "frame" of it, just blank black screen [watch the image #2 below]

And THE MOST interesting part about it - versions below 27'th does NOT have this issue and whenever i alt+tab from the game, i still can see the last captured frame of it, and i can transform it by dragging the corners, etc.

Please help.

Screenshot 2021-10-13 00-08-50.png
1634077291589.png

FerretBomb

Right click the source, go to Transforms, Edit Transform. You can enter the size and position manually, or assign a set Bounding Box and scaling method to 'lock' the source regardless of which game you set it to capture.

Maks220v

Right click the source, go to Transforms, Edit Transform. You can enter the size and position manually, or assign a set Bounding Box and scaling method to 'lock' the source regardless of which game you set it to capture.
Yeah, thx, i figured that out after like 2-3 hours of thinking about this problem. Anyway thx a lot!