NEED A LOT OF HELP

SuperRocky

Hi, I'm new in the streaming scene and I have a lot of issues. First of all, I just can't get games to run smoothly, whether their from emulators or consoles the games always lag and some times even doing simple stuff like doing some tier lists although is not as bad as when I try to record/stream games it gets pretty lagy. I'm on the ropes here I need outside help.

Here are some of the specs I work with: I stream/record on 720 hd at 30 fps I've try to put my bitrate at 4000 but the image looks glitchy as hell on consoles and with emulator it seemed like it was working at the first recordings but later on it began lagging again.

My internet is half decent around the 40 Mbps (close to the modem) My operative system is Windows 10 pro 64 bits My processor is: Intel(r) core(tm) i3-2348M CPU @ 2.30Hz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz My disc has 464 GB and 4 gigas of Ram. My DirectX is version 12.

With this specs in mind, what do you think might be the issue? Thank you for taking some time to read, I hope this gets resolved soon.

.norman.