Question / Help Ndi Video is lagy please help urgent

Gurmatsira

I have 2 pc setup.
Gaming machine specs
I7 7thgen 32 gb ram 1080nvidea 500gb ssd

Streaming machine
Fx8360 8core 8thread 16gb ram 1650 nvidea 500 gb ssd

When ever I play on my first pc I send a signal through ndi to second one .i dont have a capture card my video souce look very nice .. but when i check recoding it fulll laggy and if set my settings from very fast to faster it starts skipping frames and video is also sometime pixelated .i have not tried streaming for now .i am trying to record on 1080p 60fps.
I am at 1gbps network and use cat6 wires .
My cpu usage is very high almost hundred.

Questions
1. Can i do 1080p recording and stream both at same time with my streaming pc hardware.?
2. Do i need to buy capture card or ndi is fine.?
3.should i play and record from first pc and stream from second pc will it help...?
4.if i buy capture card will it increase my quality of stream and record better than ndi with my streaming machine...?
5.with capture card does my streaming machine is good enough or i still have to buy a new machine ....?
6.if i use capture card instead of ndi ... Then also it use high cpu.....?
7.does over clocking my stteaming will help ...?

FerretBomb

Probably would just move the 1650 over to the gaming PC, and run a 1PC setup via NVENC. You'll get better performance and image quality with fewer issues, and a much less complex setup.

Gurmatsira

Probably would just move the 1650 over to the gaming PC, and run a 1PC setup via NVENC. You'll get better performance and image quality with fewer issues, and a much less complex setup.
sir will my gaming pc will be able to handle all the load ... i want to open 2 instances one want to send steam to facebook and from another to youtube .. and want to record the same stream ... is this possible .? and i tried nvenc on the streaming pc its working fine...

i just want to know .. how to can i steam to 2 places ... can u please provide a solution for this ..

right now i tried to steam at 6000bits with nvenc new its working fine .. and recording at the same time with 40000 bits ... its running smoothly.. cpu usage is 30% on average and gpu at 40%

can u please suggest what should i do if i want to stream at 2 places//

FerretBomb

Multi-endpoint streaming is a standing request to add to OBS; for now, using a service like Restream.io is the best option for streaming to multiple platforms. Local recording of the same stream should not be an issue either.