Native Multi-Broadcasting Capability.

Querzion

I would love it if I could use OBS directly to stream to multiple platforms and not having to shift between them or use a site that is dedicated to stealing as much money as possible to re-broadcast a stream to other sites.

Re-Stream gives you the capability to stream to two sources at the same time for free, but if you choose Facebook and Twitch as an example, they still dictate that it can't be a page or group that you stream to, but only a personal profile. I don't want randoms adding me on Facebook, I don't want to pay for data being copied from one source to another, especially since it's pay x amount and stream to 30 different sources, which has no true functionality for me. I want to stream to my Facebook Page, Twitch and Youtube at the same time. So having the capability to maybe stream to 3-5 sources natively in OBS would be really nice. Streamlabs has that functionality behind a paywall. If you want new and more users and help with more sponsors; then native multi-broadcasting capability would be a really good thing to go for.

Verner

This plugin has a huge drawback. There are no detailed settings for encoding parameters. And this is very important if you stream on different platforms. The built-in settings use poor quality encoding on both the processor and graphics card, much worse than what can be configured with a good processor or graphics card. The OBS itself lacks multi-output to different platforms, which can be freely configured as needed. As in a paid competitor program.