My Twitch chat isn't showing up on OBS anymore.

My chat source completely stopped working one day and I haven't been able to get it fixed. I tried unchecking Enable Browser Source Hardware Acceleration as this helped before but that also hasn't fixed it this time around. I checked to make sure the link was correct and I'm logged into Twitch and Streamlabs. I can get it to show when I open the twitch box url on another tab but for some reason OBS is just refusing to display it. It's just an invisible box on OBS. Any advice on how to fix this?

wtwar

Had the same exact issue were my streamlabs chatbox link is not showing twitch chat on the stream anymore altho I didn't modify any settings at all & out of sudden it stopped showing chat on stream, other platforms are working fine but only twitch does this so idk if its on my side or something has to do with twitch itself.

PaiSand

OBS is not related to streamlabs. Any issue with their apps or services must be directed to their support.

Yeah but this isn't just a Streamlabs issue. This is relating to both Streamlabs as well as OBS. I ask for help there and they say the same and I'm being sent back and forth. Surely someone here will have some insight on how to correct this problem as it seems pretty common. Just like the other poster here said, no settings were changed at all. It randomly decided one day that it was just no longer going to correctly display the browser source.

Spi

Turned out it was an OBS related issue after all. I fixed it by clearing the OBS browser cache by performing the following steps.

#Clear obs-browser cache
  1. Close OBS Studio
  2. Hit windows key + R
  3. Paste this and hit enter %appdata%\obs-studio\plugin_config\obs-browser
  4. Delete the cache folder
  5. Start up OBS Studio again
Oh my god, thank you very much ! I was struggling with this issue for maybe 2 weeks now

SirRaleigh

Turned out it was an OBS related issue after all. I fixed it by clearing the OBS browser cache by performing the following steps.

#Clear obs-browser cache
  1. Close OBS Studio
  2. Hit windows key + R
  3. Paste this and hit enter %appdata%\obs-studio\plugin_config\obs-browser
  4. Delete the cache folder
  5. Start up OBS Studio again
This solved my issue! Thanks man.