My microphone doesn't work along with audio

RyuuKu

So, here is the problem.
I've tried I think everything and can't get it work. So I have the Rode NT1 and Rode AI 1 interface with Audiotechnica headphones as my mic and audio devices. I'm trying to put it to work simultaneously and problem is like this: I have my mic plugged in to the interface with a XLR cable and my headphones also plugged in with a jack. They are put into interface. Everything works as outside of the OBS (mic is working, I can hear it, also headphones work fine aswell in YouTube etc.) Mic is powered by phantom 48V and it is also enabled (as I said it works fine outside OBS).
Now, when I set the Mic settings to RODE NT1 and audio to Jack Input (also RODE) they just don't work toghether. When I play something on YouTube i hear the sound just fine, the bar on the mixer is going up and down, it just works. But my microphone doesn't. I've tried I think every set up (defaults, etc.) and nothing. Everytime I set audio with the mic in settings, audio is playing but the mixer bar on the mic isn't moving at all. I know that mic works fine because I can hear the mic through direct monitoring from the interface on my headphones while running OBS, but it does not record any sound.
I also can set my laptop microphone to work (it records sound) with the headphones, but this RODE NT1 still doesn't. Every setting on my windows thats associated with the mic is okey. I really have no idea what to do to get that to work.

Here is the log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/JUB7bZBAy2dQoUse

Any help is appreciated. Sorry for my english if I made some mistakes.

PS. I've forgot. Also this RODE NT1 works only if i set it FIRST in settings without any audio device. Then i hear the mic and it records sound (mixer bar moving) but my headphones are off (disabled in settings) and then only way to play audio is to set the audio to my laptop speakers but then mic just gathers the audio and thats not what I want to achive.

ketanz

So, here is the problem.
I've tried I think everything and can't get it work. So I have the Rode NT1 and Rode AI 1 interface with Audiotechnica headphones as my mic and audio devices. I'm trying to put it to work simultaneously and problem is like this: I have my mic plugged in to the interface with a XLR cable and my headphones also plugged in with a jack. They are put into interface. Everything works as outside of the OBS (mic is working, I can hear it, also headphones work fine aswell in YouTube etc.) Mic is powered by phantom 48V and it is also enabled (as I said it works fine outside OBS).
Now, when I set the Mic settings to RODE NT1 and audio to Jack Input (also RODE) they just don't work toghether. When I play something on YouTube i hear the sound just fine, the bar on the mixer is going up and down, it just works. But my microphone doesn't. I've tried I think every set up (defaults, etc.) and nothing. Everytime I set audio with the mic in settings, audio is playing but the mixer bar on the mic isn't moving at all. I know that mic works fine because I can hear the mic through direct monitoring from the interface on my headphones while running OBS, but it does not record any sound.
I also can set my laptop microphone to work (it records sound) with the headphones, but this RODE NT1 still doesn't. Every setting on my windows thats associated with the mic is okey. I really have no idea what to do to get that to work.

Here is the log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/JUB7bZBAy2dQoUse

Any help is appreciated. Sorry for my english if I made some mistakes.

PS. I've forgot. Also this RODE NT1 works only if i set it FIRST in settings without any audio device. Then i hear the mic and it records sound (mixer bar moving) but my headphones are off (disabled in settings) and then only way to play audio is to set the audio to my laptop speakers but then mic just gathers the audio and thats not what I want to achive.
Following this thread because I am having the same problem...