Multiple wireless gopro with OBS

Luisl15

Hi everyone, I'm a bit lost. Does anyone know how multiple gopro can be connected wirelessly and using the mobile network, to obs? It is for outdoor streaming. Thanks!

Hi everyone, I'm a bit lost. Does anyone know how multiple gopro can be connected wirelessly and using the mobile network, to obs? It is for outdoor streaming. Thanks!
I don't know gopro. But I use the iPhone app called LARIX ( Rtmp broadcaster ) to send the video stream to Nginx Rtmp server on my Raspberry Pi on which OBS will connect to YouTube Livestream.

Lawrence_SoCal

The approach would depend, I'd think, on the video quality vs bandwidth/real-time requirements
GoPro has an article on GoPro as a webcam (presumes USB connection to a computer)
I'm presuming, a small computer isn't realistic, right? IN which case, doing a HDMI capture also probably isn't viable (unless for in-car, where power and weight less of a concern)?
You could go the cellphone WiFi connected to the GoPro to get the video?

All o fwhich points to it being a real hassle. with the cost involved, and presuming GoPros themselves aren't the issue (ie a GoPro marketing video), I'd be inclined to consider an alternate device with native cellular connectivity