Move

Move 2.12.0

VexxJeff

@Exeldro Is it possible to add one on a single object in a group?

I manage to "do it" by adding 2 time the source I wanna flip insinde of the group and hide/show that dupliate fliped source.

I would have love to be able to add transition to items inside a group rather then only the full group.

wildehile

@Exeldro I love your plugin.
But I have one question.
Is it possible to combine it withe der "3D Transformtion" plugin?
For example that I have a smal source on the right in move ot to the left but transformed in a 3D way....?
If there is a way can you help me to find it :D ?
Or if not ... it will be cool if your plugin can do something like taht.

Michael

Exeldro

@wildehile yes you can add a move value filter to the same source you add a 3d transform filter from the streamFx plugin and use the move value to control the 3d transform.

wildehile

@Exeldro
I tried it like you told me...
I created two simples scene with the same image.
First Scene, I put the image left
Second scene i put it to the right an transformed it withe the 3d transform filter.
Then i added the move value filter to the second scene..... changed the transition to "verschieben" (I am from Germany) :D
If I change from first to second scene.... the image moves and resizes but at the end of the there comes the 3d transform filter...
Is there something I have to set up that the "transistion" (the move) is gentle , smooth?
I have recorced some seconds to show what I mean

mtroian

Regarding the issue of Move values not working properly after OBS restart (reported here https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/move-transition.913/review/1945/ ), is there any fix for this already?

It is happening with me 100% of the times.

What I have been doing is manually change each of the "Move Value" filters values (change any value is enough) to kind of "reset" the filter and, doing so, make it works fine again. The problem is that this process takes me around 15 minutes in order to revalidate all the filters.

DanielRios549

This plugin also works on groups, but at least on Linux, it is extremely buggy, I configure everything and is woks, but when I close the OBS, the transform of the group is randomly changed and the effect does not show in the screen area

Exeldro

@mtroian most cases should be fixed with version 2.2.0. If that is not the case for you, can you send me an OBS log file and your scene collection?

Rcarreri

Hi, anyone can help me with this problem?
See the pictures OBS scenes filters in english show all options.
configurações filtros em ingles.jpg

But in portuguese not show all options
configurações filtros em portugues.jpg

How can i fix this problem?

Thanks!!!

Exeldro

@Rcarreri that looks strange, can you check the translation file for me? I think it uses this file for portuguese:
C:\Program Files\obs-studio\data\obs-plugins\move-transition\locale\pt-BR.ini
To see what lines there should be you can compare it with en-US.ini in the same folder

wildehile

@Exeldro
Hi sorry that I am answering today....
I created 2 screenshots with the values of the 3d and motion value filters with the origin values in the first scene without any changes
and two screenshots with the two scenes and their changed values.....
I hope you understand it.... and better it will help
The kind of transition is move as described in your video

Michael

1.png2.png3.png4.png

wildehile

@Exeldro
I did some more Tests.
And it seems that the move value filter will Take NO effect to all filters / values.
PerhapsI have an other problem an will reinstall OBS and the plugins.

DeanoMachino

Hey, is there any plan to add support for sources of different types? I use a GameCapture for the fullscreen game, but in my "small game" scene I have a SourceMirror of the GameCapture upon which I use a mask to round the corners. Same situation for my webcam.

DeanoMachino

@DeanoMachino you can match different types of sources during a transition with the "Match if the Source Name" options
Hmmm, I definitely tried using those options (all boxes ticked, "GameCapture" and "GameCapture Small" (SourceMirror), nothing in groups) and it didn't seem to work. There's a definite chance that I've messed something up though.

DeanoMachino

I managed to get it working, the issue was just that the bounding box wasn't set - changing it to this seems to work.
1607991655590.png

Thanks for making this plugin, this had brought some life to my overlays!

Rcarreri

@Rcarreri that looks strange, can you check the translation file for me? I think it uses this file for portuguese:
C:\Program Files\obs-studio\data\obs-plugins\move-transition\locale\pt-BR.ini
To see what lines there should be you can compare it with en-US.ini in the same folder
Fixed