Modded Minecraft display capture won't work (but regular Minecraft does)

Harold

MagmaForce

https://obsproject.com/logs/fGPkgVxboVrBNhDD I couldn't find the one from the video, so I made another video in the same conditions and it's the log from that video, i don't really know how these things work but I hope it can help !

AaronD

You've got some overloads. Does the minecraft mod use a lot more resources, so OBS doesn't have as much to work with?

MagmaForce

You've got some overloads. Does the minecraft mod use a lot more resources, so OBS doesn't have as much to work with?
I first tried with a somewhat heavy custom modpack, it didn't work, I tried a more professional modpack, it didn't work, then I tried with a custom modpack with a single mod, it didn't work, but when I try with client side mods, it works

AaronD

I first tried with a somewhat heavy custom modpack, it didn't work, I tried a more professional modpack, it didn't work, then I tried with a custom modpack with a single mod, it didn't work, but when I try with client side mods, it works
I have no idea what any of those mods are or do, nor am I really interested in the game at all. Only the overloads in OBS that you have.

Post a log that works; do you get the same overload there? What is your system-reported load for each one, both with and without OBS running?