Microphone working only in OBS or everywhere else

MythicalMW

My audio setup has my microphone go into a mixing board, from there mixer output -> computer line in -and- mixer monitor -> computer rear microphone port. The problem is that OBS takes exclusive control of (only) the rear microphone port, even though it is not set to Windows default microphone and not used in any OBS scene. Discord, Chrome, Windows, or any other software can not see any input of the line in while OBS is open. If I have discord open first and in a voice channel actively, then open OBS, OBS will not recognize the line in port coming from the mixer that I use for stream.

I have removed the option for software to take exclusive control on all microphones in Windows sound settings, I have disabled and re-enabled all the microphones. I am kind of at a loss for where to go next.

If I enable the rear mic as an audio source in OBS, close OBS, open discord, activate the rear mic input (and confirm it works), open OBS, only the rear mic input is detecting sound, not the line in. If I close discord, and OBS and reopen, line in (OBS primary source of audio) works as usual and rear mic input does not pick up any sound as before.

I've done a lot of playing around with this and if anything needs clarification, I am happy to do so.

As a side note, I know this is an OBS issue as if I use the rear mic input with discord, I can also use it in chrome doing voice chat through web apps

Logs: https://obsproject.com/logs/973RR_sB25fLKnnM