Mic Won't Pick Up When I Go High Pitched?

Prodacy

So, I can't seem to find a fix online or in the forums. Maybe its just my microphone? I have my filters fine tuned really well and it works the way it should. Well... Sorta.
So I can scream really loud into my mic and my limiter limits it perfectly. BUT, my issue comes up when I go high pitched. It will pick up my screaming in a deep voice but not when I scream in a higher pitch.
It's kind of hard to explain but I have uploaded a unlisted video on my youtube showing you what I mean.

Does anyone know why it does this or what I have done wrong?

PaiSand

Looks like a Low Pass filter cutting right there. Some noise canceling filters can do this too. Your pitch kind of match what looks to be the fan on your back which you can hear when you scream on low voice. Rework the noise cancelling filter or the low pass filter to allow your pitched voice but be aware the high sound on the fan will be heard too.

Prodacy

Looks like a Low Pass filter cutting right there. Some noise canceling filters can do this too. Your pitch kind of match what looks to be the fan on your back which you can hear when you scream on low voice. Rework the noise cancelling filter or the low pass filter to allow your pitched voice but be aware the high sound on the fan will be heard too.
okay i will attempt to fix this. which filter do you think is actually doing this? and what do you recommend i do? turn it down or turn it up?

PaiSand

I mentioned the filters that most probably are causing this behavior. It could also be outside OBS.