Bug Report Mic looping

aguskpg

Hi, first than all sorry for what is probabbly going to be a new level of shitty english. Now to the problem: I installed obs on my recently formated pc and as the tittle suggests, my obs is picking up and streaming my mic over and over again.

-No, I dont have my stream open
-No, I dont have any other recording device on at the moment
-No, my mic is not listening to itself (I dont know why people suggest that might be it, that setting would make you hear yourself live, not in a loop)

Looking at obs I can even see how the audo green bar goes crazy when the sounds its either first recorded or looped on the stream, even tho as I said, the stream is not open in the pc im using obs. (its in another pc which has headphones on it so no, is not picking up the sounds of that pc either)

Ill put the logs just in case HERE

p.s.:Really? I have to confirmate the e-mail in a page of a software like obs? 1) who on earth still gives fake e-mails? 2) Ill clearly give one that i dont use as 90% of the people on earth, specially those who stream and know at least a tiny bit of computers 3) who on earth still gives fake e-mails anyway? 4) You guessed it: who on earth still gives fakes e-mails?

Anyway, besides im annoyed by the problem + having to log into my email (? thx ahead for the help. I see that a lot of people is having this problem too but no real fix

Fenrir

Forum Admin
From your log:

Code:
08:29:20.628:     using video device audio: no
08:29:20.628:     audio device: Micrófono (Blue Snowball)

You configured your webcam to use your Snowball microphone. Don't do that, there is very rarely, if ever, a good reason to do that. Uncheck "use custom audio device" (or just delete/readd the webcam source to reset it). You're already capturing your microphone in Settings -> Audio, you don't need to add it to a source.