Question / Help Massive frame drops ONLY with original Skyrim

LapisLabs

Log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/LI6DxNrelayIYRsc

Hello Everyone,

First off, Im new here and I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this, I will glady repost elsewhere if need be.

As the title indicates, I get massive frame drops but only with the original Skyrim (meaning not Skyrim Special Edition). I am getting about 1 frame every five seconds when I stream....Recording video is a bit better but still at 5 FPS

At first, I had thought that the frame drops were due to having a heavily modded game. Although, the same thing happens with a fresh install with no mods. I also have a heavily modded Skyrim Special Edition with no issues.
I desperately want to be able to stream original Skyrim to show all of my graphics mods to my community.

Here are my hardware specs and internet speeds. Although I am confident they aren't the issue:

Internet:
Download: 300mbps
Upload: 12mbps

Hardware :

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 16GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

I will also mention that I thought it was due to ENB graphic mods messing with hook injector files in OBS. Again, I use ENB's in SkyrimSE with no issue.

Thank you so much for your time reading this. Any help is GREATLY appreciated and please let me know if more information is needed. <3