macOS 10.15 Catalina Support Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijaureguialzo

what i make false, i copy the advanced scene switcher.so file in and then i do Terminal with this construction, but it dont works for my OBS Studio

On the first screenshot, it seems yo linked the file instead of copying it; doesn't have to show the arrow (just copy-paste and overwrite). Also, you should launch the commands from the instructions on Github (points 2 and 3).

martyedwards

24.0.6 should fix the authentication crashing.
Dodgepong, I just want to report that I do have 24.0.6 loaded on Catalina and tried to enter data in an authentication screen, and it once again crashed. It's not a major issue. I just make sure I close OBS before entering such data. I just want to report so you would know the issue still persists. One another note, last night I put my iMac to sleep, and OBS was left open, but not recording or streaming, and when I got on the iMac this morning, OBS had the crash log on the screen. I'm running the base iMac Pro with the latest version of Catalina.

hoffsiderunner

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2019-12-19 kl. 17.03.42.png
    Skärmavbild 2019-12-19 kl. 17.03.42.png
    923.9 KB · Views: 58

ToddT

I still have the same problem as before. I cannot record a window, the software doesn't prompt me to change the permissions, and the privacy window of my system preferences does not have OBS listed for me to give it permissions manually.

mofojed

24.0.6 should fix the authentication crashing.

I'm observing OBS 24.0.6 crash whenever I login on a web page (OBS forums included) in the browser (Chrome/Firefox). I'm a little confused how this is causing a crash?

I've attached crash logs. Not sure if there's anything else I can try to work around the issue.

Attachments

• obs-crash.log
    107.2 KB · Views: 25

Ecksg

Can anyone help my ndi source just disappeared when updated to the newest version not sure what I need to do

Franky2a

Hi, I have problem with obs link ndi source too. I have all the lastes version of OBS, Catalina and obs link, but the installation of obs ndi 4.7.1 crash.
Can you help me please, my elgato don't work with obs.....
Capture d’écran 2019-12-22 à 12.33.15.png
Capture d’écran 2019-12-22 à 12.34.33.png

Hi, I have problem with obs link ndi source too. I have all the lastes version of OBS, Catalina and obs link, but the installation of obs ndi 4.7.1 crash.
Can you help me please, my elgato don't work with obs.....
View attachment 50110View attachment 50111

To debug package installer errors, you can enable the log window from the menubar (or press CMD+L) and change the filter to show "all messages" - this way you might find out what the actual error is and e.g. create an issue at Palakis' Github repository about it (pls check if there is an issue for it already though).

souke5dolla

Hey guys I was thrilled to not have to run OBS from terminal anymore however, after getting the newest OBS update, I've been experiencing really annoying things:
1) My NDI source audio keeps cutting out randomly sometimes - just completely going out and then it'll randomly come back
2) my OBS will just literally quit and crash on me. I'm not sure why? It just disappears from my screen.
I stream anywhere from 6-10 hours a day and it's really rough having to go through these issues and I'm not sure what to do to resolve??

cycchow

i have updated to obs 24.0.6, everything seems work fine, and the mic progress bar has reaction to our voice, however the mic input can't be broadcast. what's happening?

Hok

I downloaded for catalina but OBS doesnt record Discord calls, before it did. I can normally record youtube and other stuff.

juanda9230

Hello good afternoon, I have been the obs studio for several months and I had a problem.

it turns out that when I upgrade to mac os catalina,

I stop recording a recording and in half the audio is synchronized and checked

I could not find any solution to the problem, please help me

Thanks

JoeCH

I have the new download 12.0.6 but it still does not work completely. My window capture is useless does anyone have a work around/?

Status
Not open for further replies.