Mac: Missing "Connect Account" button for Twitch !

Hello everyone,
I am on macbook pro trying to connect to Twitch. I downloaded OBS Studio (25.0.8) yesterday (first time user) and there is no "connect account" button for Twitch. I want to connect that way instead of putting in the stream key so that i can add the Chat box, which i understand, should appear under View>Docks>Chat once the twitch account is connected that way.
Is this a known bug?
PS ( i also uninstalled and tried the 25.0.7 version but it was missing there also so i updated again to 25.0.8)

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 6.09.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 6.09.15 AM.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:

MrMay

I'm on a Windows 10 with the same problem. Was there yesterday, not today. Is on another computer but not the one I want to use.

MrMay

Okay, so was able to get the button back after uninstalling and reinstalling. For some reason I had both the 32 and 64 bit versions on but I don't think that makes a difference.

PeterHimself

Hi there !
I have the same problem, with the latest version of OBS (OBS Studio 26.1.2 64Bit) on MacOS Mojave...
Somebody has found the solution ?
I switched from Streamlabs to OBS Studio which is more light on my CPU, but if i have to Open my Browser to see my Twitch Chat, Run Stream Labels to see new followers etc... That is not worth it !
Pierre

Lapaa

Hi there !
I have the same problem, with the latest version of OBS (OBS Studio 26.1.2 64Bit) on MacOS Mojave...
Somebody has found the solution ?
I switched from Streamlabs to OBS Studio which is more light on my CPU, but if i have to Open my Browser to see my Twitch Chat, Run Stream Labels to see new followers etc... That is not worth it !
Pierre
I also changed from slobs to obs and i'm also missing that connect Button. I also have newest version of obs.

davesxxx

Any news about the missing button on Mac?
I trying connect my Twitch account on a iMac running Big Sur and the button still missing...

Leterel

Hello,

I just wanted to chime in and say that I am facing the same issue here on Big Sur.
Resetting OBS and re-installing it didn't fix the issue.