loud background noise, idk if it is white noise or electronic, i tried using noise compressor but even using the maximum limit there is still noise

Kleaudy

for the example i'm really desperate for a solution, like its not a mic problem because if i use on a different pc there is not that sound in particular, i'm in really low sound occupation room, appart from the pc when its on.

AaronD

Are you using the 3.5mm mic jack on the computer itself? That's horribly noisy, because it puts a small unbalanced analog signal, which picks up noise *very* easily, in the same box as a bunch of digital circuitry that creates a TON of noise and doesn't care.

Don't use that jack. Use a (good!) USB interface that has XLR on it, and an XLR mic. That keeps the analog signal outside the noisy box, and is engineered itself to keep its own digital noise out of the analog signal, and the analog signal itself is balanced, meaning that the receiving end (the interface) takes the *difference* between *two* wires as the intended signal, so that whatever noise gets onto both cancels out. That cancelling is impossible with a single signal wire like the built-in mic jack has.

Generally, noise problems should not be solved with filters or other electronics. They can only mask the problem, partially, as you've found. You need to fix the problem itself. For electronic noise, see above. For acoustic noise, if the noise is coming from the room, as actual sound that the mic picks up, then you need to block or reduce the unwanted sound, with padding on things that shouldn't reflect but do, or something solid between an unwanted source and the mic so it doesn't get through, or by using the pickup pattern of the mic itself to point the null (maximum rejection) in the direction of the worst offender.

Once you have that, you can remove all of OBS's filters, set the interface's physical gain knob to get a good strong signal that *never* clips (fills the meter and turns all-red), and then use a Compressor or two to put the final signal right at full scale (filling the meter) without ever going over. Maybe follow the Compressor with a Limiter to ensure that it never goes over. After that, an all-red meter is okay because its detection must be slightly early to work at all, and the (correctly-set) processing guarantees that it's never actually a problem.