Resource icon

Logitech LCD Plugin 1.0.0

Much more than 5-10 seconds is probably bad. If your long load time is due to a slide show, but no slide show give a shorter load time and it still crashes then it probably isn't a load issue.

Slegnor

OK, so it's definitely something to do with load times and slideshows, specifically, large ones.

My OBS uses about 1.6gb of RAM with the slideshows added, clearly memory handling compared to Classic's slideshows isn't great.

I played around with it and if OBS uses < 1gb RAM with the slideshow, it loads OK with the plugin and loads in about 3-4 seconds.

If it takes more than 5 or 6 seconds to load, it'll crash

Last edited:

Slegnor

It works perfectly, loading screen appears on the LCD until the program fully loads, regardless of wait time.

I stress tested it by adding over 700 big images (all 1920x1080 or above) to a slideshow, which made OBS take 45 seconds to load and was using 6.3Gb of RAM.

Plugin just sat there until OBS was done and displayed the stream data as normal.

Excellent work @adocilesloth

Me again :)

Just noticed the button labels across the bottom of the screen are now gone? Intentional or not?
The Studio version has not had the little labels because not all the buttons work. It hopefully stops people complaining a button doesn't do what it's labeled to do. If I ever find a way to make them all work, the labels will come back.

Slegnor

Ah, I remember now, I switched from classic to studio about the time the wait was fixed, must have been remembering from classic

TheKidnappedOne

Rather enjoyed using this with my G13, lets me keep track of some of the basic data while I'm streaming.
Just a small question however, is it possible to make a change to it that allows you to select to just record instead of stream?
Either a second profile all together or a way to cycle to that option much like we can cycle to the different on screen display.
Just curious.

Rather enjoyed using this with my G13, lets me keep track of some of the basic data while I'm streaming.
Just a small question however, is it possible to make a change to it that allows you to select to just record instead of stream?
Either a second profile all together or a way to cycle to that option much like we can cycle to the different on screen display.
Just curious.

The plugin, as it is, can't. It is theoretically possible to do though. Maybe, at some point in the future but I make no promises.

FortuN

Possible to make it working with Logitechs arx? Most of these boards is getting very old and mine (g15) is sadly going to be replaced since some buttons are on its way giving up.

Anthonyea27

I am attempting to use this plugin with my G13 in StreamlabsOBS. It works perfectly in OBS studio for me, but I can only get the "Open Broadcasting Software Loading..." screen in SLOBS. I believe this is because I cannot figure out where to put the files that are supposed to be in the bin folder, since there isn't a bin folder for SLOBS. Would you be able to take a look and see if theres a certain folder I need to place the bin files in for this plugin to work/if its even possible for it to work in SLOBS? Thank you for an amazing plugin by the way

I am attempting to use this plugin with my G13 in StreamlabsOBS. It works perfectly in OBS studio for me, but I can only get the "Open Broadcasting Software Loading..." screen in SLOBS. I believe this is because I cannot figure out where to put the files that are supposed to be in the bin folder, since there isn't a bin folder for SLOBS. Would you be able to take a look and see if theres a certain folder I need to place the bin files in for this plugin to work/if its even possible for it to work in SLOBS? Thank you for an amazing plugin by the way

I have never used SLOBS so I have no idea where the equivalent of the bin folder would be. If I remember correctly, this is for .dll files. I guess search the SLOBS folder tree and find a place where there are loads of .dll or where the SLOBS .exe is and put them in there. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
We don't support Streamlabs' fork here -- you'll have to talk to Streamlabs for help with that. Also, their app has a plugin whitelist so you can't just install any plugin into their app.

WaffelBit

I don't seem to get the plugin to work and if my search for a fix is right: it's because obsapi.dll can't be found, but even the obs zip file doesn't contain any dll named that.

Code:
09:35:31.633: ---------------------------------
09:35:31.636: [CoreAudio encoder]: CoreAudio AAC encoder not installed on the system or couldn't be loaded
09:35:31.637: Failed to load 'en-US' text for module: 'decklink-ouput-ui.dll'
09:35:31.720: [AMF] AMF Test failed due to one or more errors.
09:35:31.720: Failed to initialize module 'enc-amf.dll'
09:35:31.743: LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/LogiLCD.dll': The specified module could not be found.
09:35:31.743:  (126)
09:35:31.743: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/LogiLCD.dll' not loaded
09:35:31.745: [obs-browser]: Version 2.7.15
09:35:31.749: NVENC supported
09:35:31.856: Couldn't find VLC installation, VLC video source disabled
09:35:31.862: No blackmagic support
09:35:31.867: ---------------------------------