Resource icon

Logitech LCD Plugin 1.0.0

Supported Bit Versions
  1. 32-bit
  2. 64-bit
Minimum OBS Studio Version
Supported Platforms
  1. Windows
This plugin adds support for Logitech Colour (G19) and Monochrome (G15/G13/G510) LCDs.

The Plugin
The plugin displays your stream fps, stream bitrate, stream time, dropped frames and live status (live/not live) It also shows if your desktop or microphone are muted. The picture shows what all the symbols/text look like.

For the Monochrome LCD, the default display is fps, bitrate and stream time. The alternative display is fps, bitrate and dropped frames. You can toggle between displays by pressing the button furthest to the right. If you are live is also shown.

For the Colour LCD, the fps, bitrate, stream time and dropped frames should display. If you are live is also shown.

Notes
The plugin preferentially pulls information for streaming over recording. If you are streaming and recording simultaneously, the stream information will be shown.

Some users may find that the Monochrome (G15/G13/G510) display may not show correctly on Windows 10 systems. This is the result of the font used by the Logitech SDK, MS Mincho Regular, not always being installed with Windows 10. I leave it as a task for the user to find a download for this font (google MS Mincho Regular).

Pictures
14206984779_feaa299671_o.png

Source
If you are interested or just want to see how bad my coding is, source code is available on GitHub
Author
adocilesloth
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.80 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from adocilesloth

Latest updates

1. Feature Parity with Classic

This update adds in the ability to mute the microphone and desktop sound. The monochrome button...
  2. Because data isn't always there...

Plugin now queries the scene and waits until it gets a reply before launching properly instead...
  3. Missing Logitech .dlls?

Attempt to fix "it doesn't work" problems by adding the Logitech supplied .dlls to the download.

Latest reviews

I just made an accont just for post here!

Thanks alot! iam a g13 owner!

works perfect!
Works perfect in G19
Works verry good with my G19s and G19.
The only thing I miss is a direct preview of the stream, but I guess this is not possible.