Lock Audio such that the locked audio should be playing even after changing the scene.

xXchinnaXx

Hey, I am trying to stream a meet from a browser source and if I change the scene my output audio(Browsers output audio) is not streamed for that scene which is expected but I want to lock the audio of a source of a particular scene and it should be visible in all the scenes. Do we have any setting for that? or is it a feature that has not been implemented yet? I tried adding the Audio Output capture to other scenes but it is not picking the browse source audio output. Any workaround? plugin? script for this issue?

xXchinnaXx

Hey, I am trying to stream a meet from a browser source and if I change the scene my output audio(Browsers output audio) is not streamed for that scene which is expected but I want to lock the audio of a source of a particular scene and it should be visible in all the scenes. Do we have any setting for that? or is it a feature that has not been implemented yet? I tried adding the Audio Output capture to other scenes but it is not picking the browse source audio output. Any workaround? plugin? script for this issue?
I figured that if I add the scene (which I have browser audio as the source) as the source for the scene that I want the audio to be played, the audio is streamed. but with this, I have to add that scene to all the other scenes where I need the audio and also I have to hide the scene with other sources. It works but can we have a lock to the audio and it stays for the entire stream regardless of the scene?