Stelihx

Hi and for almost 4 years I have used obs to record my videos. But or always a problem with live streaming on YouTube. When I see the live on my channel, I see that even if it is of high quality, you can see the screen all pixelated with a horrible quality, inaccessible to me. Just to know that I do live minecraft and other similar games. To solve this problem I tried everything: or I saw many video tutorials on the settings, I did various tests in private changing every time some settings, I also changed the connection going from 3.00 mbps to upload to 20.00 mbps, then by greatly increasing the bitrate value but nothing, it has always been seen as pixelated. After a long time I decided to write this post in the hope that someone will help me, because it doesn't hide, I can spend whole afternoons trying to make decent quality live. Therefore I ask you for help, if someone more experienced than me can recommend good settings. I therefore list the components of my pc below.

Computer: here are the pieces
processor: i5 7500 3.40Ghz
motherboard: msi bazooka B 250 M
RAM: 16 GB of Hyper x 2400
video card: gtx 1060 strix
power supply: Corsair 550w

I thank in advance who will help me. Please help me

P.S. Excuse me if it's spelled badly, and because I'm an Italian boy and I'm using the translator to write. Thanks again.