Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamzara_

I don't know if I'm the only one,but today I streamed and the board asked me to re-link to twitch. nothing unusual,periodic re-link,but when I opened the link the program just shuts down,I made it like 6 times in a row,then updated and kept happening.
didn't happen last week,just today: everytime I had to re-link and during that the program just shuts down,with last month update and this month's,so I guess it's not a program issue and something to do with online

This happened to me recently. And then today I tried to launch it after restarting my PC and was getting the message about LioranBoard Receiver not being able to write to the folder. No big deal, I just got Kaspersky a few weeks back and figured I would just need to add an exception for LioranBoard as well as make it a Trusted App within Kaspersky. (LioranBoard ran fine until today with Kaspersky installed/running which makes this more puzzling.) However, even after adding it to both of those and even trying to move the install to a different location and permitting it again from the new location with Kaspersky, still getting the same error. Then I figured I would just close Kaspersky and all would be good but no dice. Still the same error message.

I also tried a fresh install of LioranBoard and deleting the GME.dll (I forget the exact name right now) as well as the configs from the lioranboard folder in AppData. Kind of at a loss at this point as to why it's still getting blocked. Hopeful it will get figured out because I've been using this for over a year and it's integration is crucial to the viewers experience in my stream.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to try any troubleshooting steps to get this working again.

MySmile

Hello, how could i remove '№' from string? And maybe its more easy way to remove 'space' symbol from string, then copy it from unicode-table.com and paste into textbox(or how it named) and only after that it work correctly. Also is problem with '#', i copied one from twitch chat, and one from unicode, after that it work correctly.

MySmile

Hello, how could i remove '№' from string? And maybe its more easy way to remove 'space' symbol from string, then copy it from unicode-table.com and paste into textbox(or how it named) and only after that it work correctly. Also is problem with '#', i copied one from twitch chat, and one from unicode, after that it work correctly.
For clarity, i'm talking about "String:replace".

Attachments

• gs43t3g3g43g.png
    gs43t3g3g43g.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 101

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard Stream Deck/Animator with a new update entry:

Lioranboard 2 is around the corner

Sorry for not paying attention to this thread for a long time, I've been hard at work on Lioranboard 2 since August and it is near completion. It is currently in closed beta, Might go open beta before christmas.
Only bad news I got related to this is, Lioranboard 1 decks are incompatible with the new version.

Your knowledge will transfer to LB2.

I know some have put lots of work in their decks. But this is a necessary evil. When LB1 started, it had no clear plan and everything was...

Read the rest of this update entry...

kdoske

I pains me to ask this, but what is the best way to format the GetDate function. I need YYYYMMDD but Lioran Board seems to not insert 0 prefixes on single digit number. For instance it would output todays date as 2022 1 26. I need 2022 01 26. I tried using:
GetDateTime = Month(Month,Number Only)
StringGetLength = MonthLen
if MonthLen = 1 then SetLocalVar Month = 0Mont
I cant seem to find the magic combination to have setvar combine 0 with the variable /$Month$/. Every combination I try just doesn't work. It tells me not to use /$$/. This is what I've tried 0Month, "0"Month, 0.Month 0&Month.

If there a simple way to just have LioranBoard run a line of python, java, vba, any code directly? It would make it so much easier for me. Maybe there's an easier way then what I see here?

Edit: Im using LorianBoard2

kdoske

Apprently I missed all this information in the Github Source....

actual documentation here:

My Solution here:

There also a discord server:

lioran

lioran updated LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator with a new update entry:

Stream Deck Youtube Integration is here

Youtube features are finally in. Provided by Christinna.
Link your Youtube account and listen for New subscriber/chat/sponsor/stickers/Super Chat for free.
This took months of "negotiation" with youtube to accomplish that thanks to Christinna.
I'm not going to get into the whole ordeal of youtube API, but here is a video by nutty explaining youtube API.
So its a bit of a mirable...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sora-MMK

Hey, started today using LioranBoard2 instead of the first one and had a problem with recreating a command.
I have a chat command, if used it switched the scene and switches back to the previous scene after some seconds. In LB1 i used Scene Switch with /$previous_scene$/ as the Scene name to get back but if i use it in LB2 it says
OBS error: { "error": "requested scene does not exist", "status": "error", "message-id": "z43" }
Did i miss a step needed in this version?

lioran

Hey, started today using LioranBoard2 instead of the first one and had a problem with recreating a command.
I have a chat command, if used it switched the scene and switches back to the previous scene after some seconds. In LB1 i used Scene Switch with /$previous_scene$/ as the Scene name to get back but if i use it in LB2 it says
OBS error: { "error": "requested scene does not exist", "status": "error", "message-id": "z43" }
Did i miss a step needed in this version?
You can connect multiple OBS LB2, so you need to specify which obs previous scene, which are all saved in global variable.
i made it so Main always exists so it should work with /$global.Main.previous_scene$/

KillerTaz224

Hello, I'm starting with LB2 and I would like to know if a single button can turn the camera on and off or I have to create a button for each action... if there is a way, could you tell me how to do it... thanks

crimson_dice

of Async Event: HTTP
for object obj_main:

ds_map_destroy argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_main_Other_62 (line 1177)

Hi, i was trying to revoke token but this error always showed up, can anyone help me? thanks

crimson_dice

FATAL ERROR
####################################################
Lioranboard Version: 2.07.1
Unknown Error
ERROR in
action number 1
of Async Event: Networking
for object obj_main:

Data structure with index does not exist.
gml_Object_obj_main_Other_68 (line 57)
Can anyone help me with this error message, this popped up when im trying to connect it to my twitch chat

lioran

Hello, I'm starting with LB2 and I would like to know if a single button can turn the camera on and off or I have to create a button for each action... if there is a way, could you tell me how to do it... thanks
you can have as many actions as you want inside a button

of Async Event: HTTP
for object obj_main:

ds_map_destroy argument 1 incorrect type (undefined) expecting a Number (YYGI32)############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_main_Other_62 (line 1177)

Hi, i was trying to revoke token but this error always showed up, can anyone help me? thanks
Revoke token works, not sure what you did differently. Maybe you pressed it twice before it concluded

FATAL ERROR
Lioranboard Version: 2.07.1
Unknown Error
ERROR in
action number 1
of Async Event: Networking
for object obj_main:

Data structure with index does not exist.
gml_Object_obj_main_Other_68 (line 57)
Can anyone help me with this error message, this popped up when im trying to connect it to my twitch chat
linking twitch account works, if you're struggling with it just go in the JSON folder and delete twitch.json and try linking you account again.
Cause you'Re showing 2 different error related to twitch linking and revoking. your twitch.json might have gotten broken on that first error

Cob Kurtain

Hello
Chanel Points triggers aren't working for me, any idea why it wouldn't ?
If I push the button it works but nothing happens if I use CP

evilsohn

I'm just came online to ask the same thing - using twitch chat trigger "test" works, but the channel points don't for me

I tried the following options to see if I could trick the system into accepting point redeems, but to no avail:
- checking "User Input required" with an empty "User Input"-field, without an input requirement on the point redeem

- checking "User Input required" with an empty "User Input"-field and checking "Allow Empty Wildcard", without an input requirement on the point redeem

- checking "User Input required" with a word in "User Input"-field and checking "Allow Empty Wildcard", with an input requirement on the point redeem and inputing said word

So I'm assuming it's the point redeem in general that is having an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.