Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGX

Any chance we could get YouTube support? I'd love to be able to have it trigger things based on text from my bot. Like it would say "so and so redeemed X" and it could trigger X for me. Right now I have to do that with a button.

moletrap

Or I think this is more what you was asking.
In this example Redeem Trigger message and User Name are pulled, and if the user defined by "twitchuser" (the name needs to be in "") redeems, the text source changes to "username" said "what they putted into the redeem"
The trigger for this button is an Channel point that is set to require text.

If you want this to work for any person who redeems, remove the IF/Else box and just put in the "Txt change text" command right under the triggers. :)

If you want static text but different text for different people, just add more if/else statements and separate username for each

Thanks btw! I got it working... I must have been doing something wrong with formatting variables in the commands.

NOW I'm having an issue getting a text source to fade in using Motion Alpha Filter... I am trying to fade on, wait, then fade off, but currently it just pops up instantly without fading over time. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Attachments

• motion alpha settings.PNG
    motion alpha settings.PNG
    13 KB · Views: 62

RelicSVK

Hi, first of all, great work man. I want ask if lioranboard audio sounds only works when system is setup as output. Because i have goxlr mini and when i choose that i want use for example: Sample output for lioranboard in windows settings. It does nothing and still goes only from system output. So my question is if iam doing something wrong or for now lioranboard sounds are working only from system sounds and cant be changed to other output device. Thank you very much.

iSvein

Hi, first of all, great work man. I want ask if lioranboard audio sounds only works when system is setup as output. Because i have goxlr mini and when i choose that i want use for example: Sample output for lioranboard in windows settings. It does nothing and still goes only from system output. So my question is if iam doing something wrong or for now lioranboard sounds are working only from system sounds and cant be changed to other output device. Thank you very much.
LB only works with the default audio output.
If you want to change the LB audio out, you need to change the default audio out before launching LB.
After you can change the default to something else and LB will stay on the new one until you restart LB

RelicSVK

LB only works with the default audio output.
If you want to change the LB audio out, you need to change the default audio out before launching LB.
After you can change the default to something else and LB will stay on the new one until you restart LB
Thank you very much iSvein, it works! :) hope for future it can use other audio sources without this workaround because i add all audio sources separated in OBS to listen and control exactly what viewers listen over LB. Thank you very much again.

Syrsly

Any chance there's a way to make a box that can drag a source's position around on the screen? That would be very nifty.

Is there a way to get an OBS source object to automatically based on the cursor position?

I have a logo watermark I need to keep onscreen at all times, but if I zoom in, and get into the quadrant the watermark is currently in, I'd like to have the watermark move automatically to another pre-defined location.

For example, the cursor moves to the lower left quadrant, and the watermark is also in the lower left, the watermark would be moved to the upper right.

I saw that Andi Lippi has an effect that moves his webcam object when the cursor gets to it, and he said it is a Lioranboard thing.

Is there a way to insert a newline into a button text field, so the button can be multiple lines of text, instead of forcing the button to be really long? (also related to the corner radius thing -- sometimes the larger radius really doesn't work at all.)

Is there a way to insert a newline into a button text field, so the button can be multiple lines of text, instead of forcing the button to be really long? (also related to the corner radius thing -- sometimes the larger radius really doesn't work at all.)

Got this one.... the special character is "#" -- putting that after a character or word and it forces a new line. Thanks to one of Andi Lippi's videos for that one!

Is there a way to keep an old button from being used again?

I found that after creating a new button, having the ID value of "ID44", then deleting it, the same ID got reused again.... and the text value, and color, and border size was kept from the old button, and would not let me change it.

It seems that ID value is somehow persistent now... even after closing and restarting both the receiver and the deck.

(this is on a PC, btw)

Garik85

I don't know if I'm the only one,but today I streamed and the board asked me to re-link to twitch. nothing unusual,periodic re-link,but when I opened the link the program just shuts down,I made it like 6 times in a row,then updated and kept happening.
didn't happen last week,just today: everytime I had to re-link and during that the program just shuts down,with last month update and this month's,so I guess it's not a program issue and something to do with online

mschwendtner

Hi there,

I am trying to change the source of a VLC playlist... (actually just the directory from which OBS grabs the videos to play them). I can change image source and single video source, but not the directory source. Any tricks for that ?

Cheers,
M

slamthejam11

Hey now,

I want to make a LioranBoard button that will trigger upon the redemption of a channel point redemption. I would like it to do a command in the chat that would be similar to !thanks [whoever redeemed that redemption]. I know that LB can put commands in the chat, but can it get the username of someone who redeems a channel point redemption?

Many thanks,
Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.