jASH - just A Stream Helper

Free jASH - just A Stream Helper jASH v1 - 1.2.0.0

zAfLu

zAfLu submitted a new resource:

jAST - just A Stream Helper - just A Stream Helper - Your advanced DashBoard

Hello guys,

What is jASH - just S Stream Helper?
jASH is an advanced version of the Twitch.tv webbased Dashboard. You can easly change your streamtitle, Game and other stuff.

Why your DashBoard and not the Twitch.tv Webbased dashboard?
Our DashBoard need less computer resources. You dont need the Flashplayer or an open Webbrowser Tab. It is a standalone Programm which is developed in C# based on .NET Framework 4.5. We have advanced features like "show new follower" and Stream...

Read more about this resource...

I downloaded this and when i clicked to install, it deleted all the shortcuts on my desktop. What gives?

Edit: I'm such a dumbass. Can't believe i fell for this shit.

Attachments

• Dashboard.png
    Dashboard.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 534
Last edited:

paibox

heros in an halfshel
What is this updater thing? 8/51 is pretty bad, especially with several of them detecting the same thing. Are you using some prepackaged updater application that might not be safe?

zAfLu

@soulreaver2662 thanks for your reply.
So about the deletion stuff: The program ask you for the deletion. You have pressed "Yes" to accept it. the correct Message was: "All files in this folder will be deleted for a clean install.\nMake sure you have this Program in a separate folder.".
But your right i have rewriten this part for the next version.

About the Virus stuff: I was schocked as i have seen it today. I can guarantee that no virus is in. I contact the AV-Companys and some of them already answered. All answers contain an apology because it's only a false positive. For example
McAfee Labs:
av_mcaf.PNG
or Ikarus:
av_ikarus.PNG

So i need to wait for a reply from the rest.

You can believe me im more shocked than everyone else. I checked the root, checked the sourcecode and i can guarantee its just a false positive. I don't know why this false positives are there but i check it. Anyway i dont want to distribute any dangerous stuff. I just want to help streamers to have an easy stream life. Im using my own software every day and many of my Streaming buddys too.

zAfLu

zAfLu updated jASH - just A Stream Helper with a new update entry:

Design and Viewer-Stats-Tracking

[ADD] Download Permission Dialog Box to Update process (Cause of AntiVirus software false positives)
[ADD] New Tab Layout
[ADD] New Game selection feature, including new gamelists. (Choose your "Plattform" to get the right entrys)
[ADD] Option to track your viewer stats to an external file.
[ADD] First Version of Viewer Analyser (More option, and other stuff will come later. its not done yet :))
[CHANGE] The Updater will now have more interactions. He shows which files will be deleted and you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

crybrant

the program stop responding whenever i press a button on menu or apply some settings...i have to wait for the program to complete its tasks and then i can interact with it again...its pretty hard to use...but i like this little powerful tool anyway.

oh ya. and please consider adding CHAT PREVIEW like "Dashboard lite" does. its so handy!
thanks

Last edited:

zAfLu

Thanks for your feedback @crybrant .

sounds crazy. would be nice if you could give me some advanced informations via email?
Could you send me the log file (/log), your hardware details, Internet speed, CPU/RAM usage when you press a button.

Would be realllllly awesome. Could help me a lot :)

Because of the chat stuff: yes its on my list.I try to publish an update every week ... maybe more than one.

Mail addy: jASH@justgameplay.de

zAfLu

0.4.1.0 Open Beta - Codename Multithreading

[ADD] Loading Screen
[ADD] Loading Icon while Stream informations will updated
[ADD] Average View Count on Viewer Stats Track Window
[ADD] You can now export the current time into a text file in 4 different time formats (For people who want to show the Time in the Stream Overlay)
[FIX] GameList should now include more platform-specific titles
[FIX] Changing Stream infos no longer should freeze the programm
[FIX] Getting Stream infos no longer should freeze the programm
[FIX] Getting Follower...

zAfLu

0.5.1.0 Open Beta - Codename Subscription

[ADD] - Autostart function. Select your required Streaming programms like OBS/xSplit, Donation Tracker app or other applications. They all will be started from jASH
[ADD] - New Charts to analyse your Stream View "trend"
[ADD] - Peek and lowest viewer count"
[ADD] - First Version of Twitch Webchat
[ADD] - Subscription Feature. See your latest Subscribers and your current subscriber count
[ADD] - Option to hide/Show Twitch-Partner Features
[ADD] - You will be asked on the first start if you want...

zAfLu

0.5.3.0 Open Beta - Codename Subscription/Fix2

[FIX] - Subscriber View direction
[FIX] - Total Subscriber value will be updated every check not only if new subs arrived
[FIX] - Total subscriber on top wasnt saved in config
[FIX] - A bug if twitch API causes some issues with wrong data
[FIX] - Subscription stuff now should be completly invisible when "Show Partner features" is disabled

zAfLu

0.6.0.0 Open Beta

[ADD] - Stream Name to WebChat Window -> Title
[ADD] - You can now resize the Active Viewer window to get a better view
[ADD] - You want randomly played alert sounds? Now you can choose "Random" to play random sound files from the /sound directory :) (thx to iZen from CoopY.TV for feature request)
[FIX] - Exception on Platform change while gamelist is empty (thx to iZen from CoopY.TV for reporting this issue)...

zAfLu