Bug Report Issue seeing comments while streaming with OBS to Periscooe

Keyz410

It has been an ongoing problem for over a month while using OBS to stream my broadcast on Periscope. People using Android devices are having issues seeing comments during live broadcast. We thought it was a Periscope issue, but after running a few test broadcasts we see that the issue only happens while using OBS. Also did several tests while using OBS... having an Android device and Apple device in front of me while streaming live and only see comments on the Apple device. It's a host of us having this issue. Please assist me to the correct area to have this issue resolved! Thank you

koala

You seem to have an issue with some widget that shows what you call comments within your stream. Plain OBS Studio itself does not deal with "comments" and does not have any specific source for this. It just sends what some source contains. So you might want to contact the vendor or developer of that widget.

Keyz410

You seem to have an issue with some widget that shows what you call comments within your stream. Plain OBS Studio itself does not deal with "comments" and does not have any specific source for this. It just sends what some source contains. So you might want to contact the vendor or developer of that widget.
But the comment issue only happens while using OBS. When we go live without OBS everyone can see the comments.