Resource icon

Instant Replay 1.2.0

Sorry dude, but this isn't working as expected. I attach a screenshot and text from the terminal.
You need to check the paths for QT_INCLUDE in the Makefile match the location in your system. It can't find one of the QT header fileswhen you run 'make':
Code:
InstantReplay_callout.h:3:10: fatal error: QtWidgets/QDialog: Нет такого файла или каталога

Probably also worth checking QT_LIB in the Makefile is correct too.

Garbanian

Okay so I cant seem to get this working correctly. I can get the replay video to save correctly and thats about it. The scenes never change (Replay is the name used for the scene, and for the the Replay Scene option in Instant Replay settings) I have to manually change scenes, play the file and change back. What could be wrong?

Garbanian

Okay so I cant seem to get this working correctly. I can get the replay video to save correctly and thats about it. The scenes never change (Replay is the name used for the scene, and for the the Replay Scene option in Instant Replay settings) I have to manually change scenes, play the file and change back. What could be wrong?

Okay, reinstall, reboot and all is well

DarkWolf80s

This is fantastic! OK in that case, whoever is responsible in updating this thing here should change it's status https://obsproject.com/kb/obs-studio-28-plugin-compatibility
because the status on that page hasn't changed at all in a long time. Unless, there is a different status page that is constantly updated with all the plug-ins for OBS and scripts.

Popup

Hi!

I´m still running 27.2.4 and do not want to upgrade during the sports seson, is the version 1.1.0 in history the last version working with 27.x.x or where can I find the latest version supporting 27.x.x? I tried to find newer version on Github but could not find anything.

BR
Thomas

Hi!

I´m still running 27.2.4 and do not want to upgrade during the sports seson, is the version 1.1.0 in history the last version working with 27.x.x or where can I find the latest version supporting 27.x.x? I tried to find newer version on Github but could not find anything.

BR
Thomas
Yep, 1.1.0 is the latest version for pre-28 OBS versions.