Input Overlay

Input Overlay v5.0.4

univrsal

Greetings! I'm trying to figure out how to make Xbox Elite controller with 4 extra paddles to display paddles keystrokes in OBS with Input Overlay plugin, but unfortunately I couldn't find any info regarding keycodes of 4 new paddles (if there's any), and io-cct is unable to record keystrokes.

I have steam extended feature support driver installed, and steam interface by itself is working perfectly fine with new paddles (which are unbinded in xbox accessories by the way).

Is there any way to get new paddles working with Input Overlay anyhow?

Thanks!
I don't know if browsers detect the paddles, so I'm not sure if I can add support for them to the editor. You should however be able to set the keycodes manually. Just untick "record keycode" and enter the number:
1711913902543.png

Here's the list of codes:
Specifically the paddles:
SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_PADDLE116
SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_PADDLE217
SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_PADDLE318
SDL_CONTROLLER_BUTTON_PADDLE419
Not sure which one is the correct one, so you'll have to test that.
Hello!

is anyone else able to use input overlay when playing GTA5 ?

I tried do search anything but couldn't found a clue.

obs64.exe
Steam.exe
GTA5.exe
RockstarLauncher.exe

all are executed as administrator and when i'm in GTA 5 noone of the inputs are recognized by the input overlay, but in any other game ( for example gta san andreas ) it works perfecly. Even desktop, any other window it works as expected.

Is there anything more I need to execute as adm to be able to see the overla
It might just be that the anti cheat prevents the plugin from working. I don't think there's much that can be done in that case.

univrsal

Thanks for reply! Unfortunately non of them work, I assigned keycodes 0x10, 0x11, 0x12, 0x13 in io-cct and OBS doesn't work with those codes, apparently.
Can you download the sdl2.gamepadtest.zip from here and see if the button events show up in the console?

adelinadragonborn

Can you download the sdl2.gamepadtest.zip from here and see if the button events show up in the console?
Tested, button events for paddles are not showing up in console.