Question / Help Increasing video latency with Avermedia Live Gamer Portable Lite

jess57329

I've been trying to capture gameplay with the LGP Lite, and every time, the video delay increases some. I have tried turning off the buffer setting, which works, but it makes the capture more choppy. The best solution I've found is to disable and re-enable the capture. However, it's a very temporary solution. I am aware that USB 2 cards aren't as good as internal or USB 3, but I didn't expect the increasing delay.

RaduL

Seems like no one cares. This problem persist in 2019. I have a Ryzen 1700, 16gb of ram and a 1070 gtx. I dont think that my PC is the problem. Honestly i dont want a solution, i want an answer. Someone from OBS Team to come and say that they cant do anything about it and i ll break this capture card because its not fair for us as customers to buy a product and not workind as it should be.

And another thing, i dont mind the latency. Its USB 2.0, the latency is normal for this tipe of connection, my problem is that the latency keeps getting bigger over time. I mean, its software, must be a solution to keep it at some amount of miliseconds, right?

Anyway, have a great day and i hope someone from OBS see these messages and try to help us.