Question / Help In-Game 100 or More FPS / Stream Seems like 10 Fps.

RoninZULU

Hello Im a Streamer Called Ronin And I have Some Problems with my Stream:

I usually stream League Of Legends and i dont have problems with that.

But sometimes when there are new games like CONTROL, Blair Witch, Apex Legends i Have Like 100 FPS Ingame (including RTX ON in CONTROL game).
I mean... i have A LOT OF FPS ingame but the Streams seems SUPER LAGGY, like with 10 FPS but i repeat, ingame im playing it with more than 100 fps.

I tried to change scenes and i had better fps (visual in stream)(i always have good fps ingames) if i dont have NOTHING in my scene but i get just like 10 fps more so it seems laggy too.

I tried to change the preset and the same, just a few fps more but laggy too... I tried to change it to NVENC NEW, NVENC OLD, X264 PRESETS...
I tried to capture the screen, to capture just the game, tu capture the window... and the same, just a little fps of improvement using CAPTURE GAME but laggy too.

I dont Know why this is happening to me, my pc is:
Ryzen 2700x
2080 Ti
16 Gb 3200 cl16
The programs are installed in the ssd and the games in HDD but i tried to install apex legends in ssd and the
same problem...

I tried another programs, OBS STUDIO, obs LIVE, SLOBS, but i cant stream without lag this type of games

I get more fps with OBS Studio than with SLOBS or OBS LIVE but all are laggy too.

With OBS Studio i get visually like 20 fps
With SLOBS & OBS LIVE i get like 8-15 fps
So it seems laggy in all.
BUT! When i stream with SHADOWPLAY i get like 30-50 fps but i dont have... you know... the chat and events and all the fun parts of streaming with viewers...

I cant record the game with OBS STUDIO, SLOBS OR OBS LIVE it seems laggy but if i record with SHADOWPLAY it seems PERFECT why?!

I love your program and i dont know what to do, i need help.

IF YOU NEED A LOG I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE IT, TELL ME HOW AND I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE LOGS YOU NEED I AM Desperate, MY PASSION IS STREAM AND I CANT... HELP ME PLS

Imagen1.png (FIRST IMAGE) = Was streaming CONTROL GAME all FULL ULTRA ON RTX and you see Frames Missed Due To rendering Lag and low FPS

Attachments

• Imagen1.png
    Imagen1.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 78