Resource icon

Image Reaction 1.2

Morilix07

Hey I just installed this plug in. The image reaction thing shows up but what ever I am sound the image reaction doesn't work. Pls be mind full that I never installed plug in's before on obs. So I might have installed the wrong part of the plug in. Should I attach video or screenshots?

DJFrANKyEHP

Thanks a lot scaled, for this wonderful plugin, that let me to put my own designed animated 'Avatar' with my photo in my 'Streams'.

This plugin can be used for to do very much things with imagination.

NOTE: You are credited as 'Plug-ins Creator' at the credits of my 'Streams' at the end of them. ;)

Morilix07

Is this compatible with the new obs update. It became notably harder for me to speak into my mic to make the image react.
(Also how do I update my plugins?)

iDecided

Honestly, I'd love to see this expanded to also include image transparency alongside image-switching. Something like an alternate mode or along those lines. There's no plugin out there (that I've found, but again I'm new) that makes it easy to scale the transparency of an image based on the input level. Like imagine having a border around the screen that fades in and out just based on the mic level. It'd be awesome.

Blanco0Swe

the plugin works great but when im starting csgo or smh like that it dosent work. anyone have the same problem or anyone know whats wrong?

Dick Dawson

Is anyone out there having issues getting the plugin to work in OBS portable mode? Nothing I do seems to get it to show up? OBS 26 if it matters. Need the old virtual cam so.

shenanjegans

So, I feel like I'm the only one having this issue. Downloaded the zip, extracted and copied the files over to the OBS directory, but the image reaction source still doesn't show up after restarting and rebooting my computer. I tried reinstalling several times and can't seem to figure this out. If someone would be willing to help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 76

Ashmanix

So, I feel like I'm the only one having this issue. Downloaded the zip, extracted and copied the files over to the OBS directory, but the image reaction source still doesn't show up after restarting and rebooting my computer. I tried reinstalling several times and can't seem to figure this out. If someone would be willing to help me out I'd really appreciate it.
What version of OBS are you using?

qwe1154323937

I have updated the Chinese localization file. If you are still updating this plugin, please include it in the next version

Attachments

• zh-CN.rar
    361 bytes · Views: 18

Kae

Is there something like this available for non-sound reactions, for instance when a new message appears in the chat? I would love to have something like this animate my custom asset, but it's not a reaction to sound that I need

MimaSweets

why does this plugin needs access to my email address and how do i stop it from asking literally every 60 seconds?
1699292724087.png

I really love this plugin and thank you for making it!
Are there any plans on adding more features to it?
My Suggestions:
  • Blinking option (with intervals)
  • Idle Movement
  • Ability to add video format (for example webm)

mariaward

Thanks for sharing your experience with GIFs in OBS! It's interesting to see how different sources can impact performance. If you're still facing issues, you might want to try this: consider converting your problematic GIFs into media sources instead of image sources. I had a similar challenge, and this switch made a significant difference in dropped frames. Experiment with it and let me know if it helps