i'm having drops with high end pc with 100/10 internet

PaiSand

Please review the analyzer and follow its directions and recommendations:

Use this tool to more accuratelly measure the quality of your Internet connection against Twitch servers:
Make an screenshoot and insert it here. Anything bellow 90 is not good. Also high latency isn't good.

s2kchris305

Reviewing your logs its network based dropped frames. You will need to lower bitrate or look into upload speed changes. Are you on wifi or wired connection?

Yigxti

i'm on ethernet connection, also my speed is 100download 10upload. it seems nothing wrong in the internet when i make test, but yes i also think it's cause of internet but i dont know how to fix it, when i call the supplyer they do nothing :D

s2kchris305

i'm on ethernet connection, also my speed is 100download 10upload. it seems nothing wrong in the internet when i make test, but yes i also think it's cause of internet but i dont know how to fix it, when i call the supplyer they do nothing :D
You need to lower your bitrate. 6000 bitrate is to close to your 10mbps of upload. Your not giving yourself head room to allow for any fluctuation in the internet speeds. Try 4000 bitrate.

Yigxti

yeah i understand that but i was giving 6k bitrate for almost a year without any drop and i can go to 8k bitrate if i had partnership,my net can support this but anyway i'll try to lower it and i'll comeback after i do again

s2kchris305

yeah i understand that but i was giving 6k bitrate for almost a year without any drop and i can go to 8k bitrate if i had partnership,my net can support this but anyway i'll try to lower it and i'll comeback after i do again
something changed in your network if it starting dropping frames now after a year. Could be the server your streaming to, make sure your assigned to the closest server to you. Aside from that, its most likely a change to your internet upload speeds. i like to run bitrate no higher than half my upload to make sure i have enough head room for any speed fluctuations that may occur. Example: 10mbps upload = 5000 bitrate