Im Having Audio Problems

MSA964

my audio works but the problem is i cant hear what characters say or my characters movement at times.

I started playing Luigi's mansions 3 and the first cutscene all i can hear was the audio the characters grunt were non existent but when i get to the playable part of the game everything goes back to normal.

After Luigi's mansion i was playing dragon ball breakers beta Vers and trunks and the raiders voices weren't working but npc's noises were i have a video out on my Youtube channel if it helps you to understand what i mean

ive also been testing some of my games to see if i can hear any voices and such and it seems that some work while others dont pick up the voice or the voices are just vary quiet

if you are wondering what HDMI im using is DIGITNOW Video Capture Card 4K HDMI Video Capture Device with Loop Out, Full HD 1080P Game Capture Video Recorder for Live Streaming, Broadcasting or Video Conference i found on Amazon i will leave a link if it helps

but i've been trying to adjust my audio with no luck on the setting and on the video capture device if you have any suggestions of what i try to do i would greatly appreciated and thanks in advance

log file - https://obsproject.com/logs/rzBXzoTJ-qAN4OJH
video - https://youtu.be/HdssuvXsdkE?list=PLE3Qpf7W2I-ja2otzn0XQ7d7mt396XdK2
HDMI - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DQYNDWN?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

MSA964

i figure out the problem it was my switch's systems for tv settings on TV Sounds it was set to Surround Sound. But when i set it to Stereo i was able to hear the voices from the games I couldn't hear from. still kinda sad that no one tried to help with this thou :(

hope this will help if some one is having a similar experience in the future

RangerArion

i figure out the problem it was my switch's systems for tv settings on TV Sounds it was set to Surround Sound. But when i set it to Stereo i was able to hear the voices from the games I couldn't hear from. still kinda sad that no one tried to help with this thou :(

hope this will help if some one is having a similar experience in the future
OMG THANK YOU I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM FOR MONTHS NOW

AaronD

still kinda sad that no one tried to help with this thou :(
The Windows sub-forum is active enough that the front page is only a day old or so. A few of us look at the second page, but I'm sure not everyone does. And not everyone is on every day either. So you kinda need to keep bumping it, adding the results of your own troubleshooting, so that it stays visible. But keep it all readable too - see the last paragraph here.

And, not getting an answer, even if it *is* visible, usually means that nobody knows the answer. It could be a weird problem that nobody's had, or it could be a description that doesn't make sense to the people that do know.

So the quality of the question matters a lot too. I've ignored things myself that might have actually been simple and easy, because I just couldn't parse what seemed like gibberish to me. "Maybe someone else can make sense of it and help," but sometimes *everyone* has that response and so it doesn't get an answer.