I want to stream to 7 YouTube channels at the same time

kekero

I want to stream to 7 YouTube channels at the same time, at least.
Will this setup be enough: WIndows 11, RTX 4060, 32RAM, hexacore cpu
I would stream at 1080p 30 FPS or maybe 60

Thanks

rockbottom

So, I have a 12900k/3090. 7 concurrent streams are totally doable on my system. Although, it requires that I use faster presets than I normally use. Anyway, down & dirty. A 13th or 14th gen 700k or 900k along with a 4070TI or better GPU will give you (3) hardware encoders. (2) NVENC & (1) QSV. You'll be able to stream 1080p/60fps without compromise. I would also get 64GB of RAM.

Last edited:

rockbottom

If all the streams you plan on sending are the same content, resolution, ect. Then only (1) encode is actually needed. A service can be used but may cost $$ or you can use the Multi-RTMP output plugin to send the stream to the 2nd -7th channels without the need to run an encode for each. Just set the Audio & Video encoders in the Multi-out for each channel to "Get From OBS".

rockbottom

Crushed it!

Notes:
I'm still running Nvidia Driver 522.30 so I'm currently limited to (3) concurrent NVENC encode sessions. With the release of driver 551.23, (8) encode sessions are possible. YMMV

QSV was 65% utilized (4 concurrent encodes) & NVENC was around 60% (3 concurrent encodes).

All memory leaks are from the Multi-RTMP output, not sure if it's been fixed in the most recent releases.

Last edited: