Daiveon Williams

So I am new to streaming and I only have my laptop but I have a lot of games systems. (PlayStation 5, Xbox, a switch) I also have a capture card but my laptop does not have a sound card so I can’t hear any of the games. Can anybody help me pls !!

AaronD

So...your capture card gets audio too and you can see the meter dance, but your laptop doesn't have speakers or headphones or any sound hardware at all?

Are you looking to "download some speakers" or something? Unfortunately, a lot of physical stuff still needs to be acquired the old fashioned way. 3D printers aren't *that* good yet.

Or can you not even get a signal to the meter?

Daiveon Williams

So...your capture card gets audio too and you can see the meter dance, but your laptop doesn't have speakers or headphones or any sound hardware at all?

Are you looking to "download some speakers" or something? Unfortunately, a lot of physical stuff still needs to be acquired the old fashioned way. 3D printers aren't *that* good yet.

Or can you not even get a signal to the meter?
So I do see the meter move but it only picks up on voices not the game sound or anything else

AaronD

So I do see the meter move but it only picks up on voices not the game sound or anything else
So you DO have a sound card of *some* kind.

Where do the voices come from? And where does the game sound come from?

If they're different, then it's probably a device that doesn't work the way you think it works.

If they're the same, then the device itself works, but you have some processing to get rid of. Probably a Noise Suppressor in OBS, or whatever Windows itself calls it in its own audio system. That's designed for voice only, and anything else is considered as noise to be removed.