i cant add " Multiple RTMP outputs plugin "

hellflags

I ran into a problem that when installing the plug-in for multiple output, nothing appears in the obs, even in the “doc. panels." Already tried everything, not through exe. Nothing comes out of transferring folders.
p.s. I install the plugin not for the first time, after reinstalling Windows nothing comes out.

pngun

I ran into a problem that when installing the plug-in for multiple output, nothing appears in the obs, even in the “doc. panels." Already tried everything, not through exe. Nothing comes out of transferring folders.
p.s. I install the plugin not for the first time, after reinstalling Windows nothing comes out.
I will guess that you mean sorayuki's obs-multi-rtmp. I had the same issue with it because of my obs version and plugin was for a newer one. So i downloaded a previous plugin release and it worked for me. Also maybe try get a newer obs. sorayuki's latest release at this time is for obs 28 beta and mine was 27.2.4, so i downloaded an older version of a plugin. Hope this will help.
If you scroll down there will be older versions

DJ Paul C

Thank you in advance for your help...

How and where exactly do I install OBS-multi-rtmp? I am running version 27.2.2 because the comments about version 28 say that it keeps clearing info every time program closes so they have to refill it all in every time.

I finally invested in an M! mac and am running Big sur 11.6. I live-streamed with OBS and restream until 2 weeks ago when restream decided to take away multiple channels and charge $50 a month and you still can not broadcast from your own site for that price.

I downloaded the 27 version of OBS multi rtmp today Sep 15 2022 but do not know where or how to install it?

it also looks like I downloaded it Sep 7 2021, click on Docks > Multiple Output but nothing is showing :(

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you in advance again

hellflags

Thank you in advance for your help...

How and where exactly do I install OBS-multi-rtmp? I am running version 27.2.2 because the comments about version 28 say that it keeps clearing info every time program closes so they have to refill it all in every time.

I finally invested in an M! mac and am running Big sur 11.6. I live-streamed with OBS and restream until 2 weeks ago when restream decided to take away multiple channels and charge $50 a month and you still can not broadcast from your own site for that price.

I downloaded the 27 version of OBS multi rtmp today Sep 15 2022 but do not know where or how to install it?

it also looks like I downloaded it Sep 7 2021, click on Docks > Multiple Output but nothing is showing :(

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you in advance again
just download more old version of this plugin for ur obs

DJ Paul C

Installation problem with 28
Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 7.25.13 PM.png