How to use same webcam in chrome browser (obs.ninja) and OBS same time

evdokimovm

How to use same webcam in chrome browser (obs.ninja) and OBS same time?

We wants to my webcam be on friends OBS so I need to share my webcam somehow. I use obs.ninja for the purposes. But there is a problem. When I use webcam in browser on obs.ninja website in my OBS webcam appears to not show image.

So my general question is how to fix it? Or is there any other solution to make cameras on one stream?

Webcam: Logitech C270
OBS: Latest

evdokimovm

Download and install this

Create a Scene in OBS NAME it "WEBCAM_FULL" and add the webcam in Fullscreen as source
On this Scene ("WEBCAM_FULL") not the webcam Source add the installed webcam filter
Voila you have only your webcam in the Virtual cam
in Every Scene you use your webcam without more Filters add this Scene as source

Now you can Create a Second Scene with the "WEBCAM_FULL" as source and add Filter to it an you have everytime a clean webcam and a Filter webcam

Unfortunately it's not works for me. I can add multiply cameras (which is sourced from WEBCAM_FULL) on my main scene and others but in browser I see nothing when I choosing OBS Virtual Camera. I see only default OBS thumbnail.

evdokimovm

Create a Scene in OBS NAME it "WEBCAM_FULL" and add the webcam in Fullscreen as source
On this Scene ("WEBCAM_FULL") not the webcam Source add the installed webcam filter
in Every Scene you use your webcam without more Filters add this Scene as source

Now you can Create a Second Scene with the "WEBCAM_FULL" as source and add Filter to it an you have everytime a clean webcam and a Filter webcam

Also I have noticed that I'm not able to start virtual camera itself with "Start Virtual Camera" button. I trying to run it after add scene (with added filter to it) but nothing happens.

Gif: https://imgur.com/a/J2VLdCI

LuckyWeAre

This was a solution to what I was trying to accomplish, thank you for suggesting this plugin!